• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best NFL General Board troll

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOW AM i ON THIS LIST? JUST BECAUSE I AM ONE OF THE FEW THAT POST PRO-BENGAL CONTENT WHEN EVEN MOST OF THE BENGALS OWN FANS POST ANTI-BENGAL CONTENT? MODS, please remove me from consideration!
The real trolls on here is that Face Leon something or another(steeler fan) Hank Kingsly that one post is all liberal, then the next thing you know he's bashing some group or another, Steeler Pride and Rock Strongo, who I think is a closet Dolphins fan.

Hi @mrschaney !!

What are you and @MrChaney doing for the holidays?

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I had some interesting shit to share with you, but after associating my name with all of the forum rift raft(trolls), I'm just going to keep it to myself today. Maybe I'll post it on here tomorrow, but then again, maybe I won't. The Bengals have been wrongly eliminated from the playoffs(even though the Browns are still in the hunt?????How is that? We still play them and the Steelers, we could win out and have a better record)...............anyway, I might not come back around until after the new years to talk draft with all of the hate I am feeling. Sorry, and don't try to beg me back because I'm just not even going to lurk.

Rock Strongo, Merry Christmas
DBLDOWN, Merry CHristmas

I'm out, I'm going over to the Soap opera forums.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOW AM i ON THIS LIST? JUST BECAUSE I AM ONE OF THE FEW THAT POST PRO-BENGAL CONTENT WHEN EVEN MOST OF THE BENGALS OWN FANS POST ANTI-BENGAL CONTENT? MODS, please remove me from consideration!
The real trolls on here is that Face Leon something or another(steeler fan) Hank Kingsly that one post is all liberal, then the next thing you know he's bashing some group or another, Steeler Pride and Rock Strongo, who I think is a closet Dolphins fan.

Stop begging, you moving in on PE1 territory here.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I had some interesting shit to share with you, but after associating my name with all of the forum rift raft(trolls), I'm just going to keep it to myself today. Maybe I'll post it on here tomorrow, but then again, maybe I won't. The Bengals have been wrongly eliminated from the playoffs(even though the Browns are still in the hunt?????How is that? We still play them and the Steelers, we could win out and have a better record)...............anyway, I might not come back around until after the new years to talk draft with all of the hate I am feeling. Sorry, and don't try to beg me back because I'm just not even going to lurk.

Rock Strongo, Merry Christmas
DBLDOWN, Merry CHristmas

I'm out, I'm going over to the Soap opera forums.

Merry Christmas @mrschaney !!

@Rock Strongo said he will meet you under the mistletoe. Please see if you can ditch @MrChaney :thumb: