• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best matchups for week 4

who ya got?

• Total voters

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Discuss

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A great schedule this week.
1. Rams @ Cowboys Rams the highest scoring offense are they for real?
2. Steelers @ Ravens both coming off losses. One team has to win, unless they tie?
3. Raiders @ Broncos one team needs to take charge of that division

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cot damn

I forgot the "Other" choice

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily Skins @ Chiefs for me

Can the Skins back up the best overall team performance of Week 3?

Can the Chiefs continue to chase the best team in football label, and more importantly, the insanely important Home Field advantage in the AFC

Rams @ Cowboys is interesting....Id expect the Boys to win, but if the Rams do, the NFL will be on notice there is a new big dog in town

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going homer...PIT 2-1 @ BAL 2-1 doesn't have the sizzle it used to on the national stage, but it will have playoff intensity. The Steelers have not won in BAL since '12, Ben hasn't won in BAL since '10.

The Ravens are coming off perhaps the worst game in the history of the Ravens franchise...a total beat down in London from the Jags. The Steelers also come off a disappointing loss @ CHI in OT.

Both teams should be highly motivated...with CIN not looking like a playoff caliber team, the winner takes firm control of the DIV.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily Skins @ Chiefs for me

Can the Skins back up the best overall team performance of Week 3?

Can the Chiefs continue to chase the best team in football label, and more importantly, the insanely important Home Field advantage in the AFC

Rams @ Cowboys is interesting....Id expect the Boys to win, but if the Rams do, the NFL will be on notice there is a new big dog in town

WAS @ KC is a good matchup...'Skins are a little better than I expected in the early going. We get to see if WAS can travel and beat a playoff caliber team. KC looks better in the games on OFC than they do on paper, but they have speed to burn with Hill and Hunt. The rookie RB is on an MVP pace right now.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAS @ KC is a good matchup...'Skins are a little better than I expected in the early going. We get to see if WAS can travel and beat a playoff caliber team. KC looks better in the games on OFC than they do on paper, but they have speed to burn with Hill and Hunt. The rookie RB is on an MVP pace right now.

I look at KC's postseason chances much like Seattle........The advantage they gain by playing in Arrowhead through January, is so much bigger than most teams.......Avoiding the trip to Foxboro should be such a big priority for contending teams, because the result is basically predetermined.....Thats why a loss like your boys had on Sunday, thats the type that could sting in a few months

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions at the Vikes is the most intriguing, IMO.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at KC's postseason chances much like Seattle........The advantage they gain by playing in Arrowhead through January, is so much bigger than most teams.......Avoiding the trip to Foxboro should be such a big priority for contending teams, because the result is basically predetermined.....Thats why a loss like your boys had on Sunday, thats the type that could sting in a few months
Yeah I'll be keeping a close eye on KC these coming weeks. Clinching the tiebreaker against the Pats was massive for them. Tough stretch though

Washington
@Houston
Pittsburgh
@Oakland
Denver
@Dallas

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't quite go that far for KC...PIT beat KC in Arrowhead LY in the playoffs....yes, the places you want to avoid are NE and SEA in the playoffs.

I agree with you on that bad loss coming back to hunt the Steelers possibly, but they need to be playing a whole lot better than they are on OFC to beat any playoff team...the hope is they are peaking late DEC....they have a shot at NE (hm) and KC (in KC) so they can make amends with h-t-h wins.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'll be keeping a close eye on KC these coming weeks. Clinching the tiebreaker against the Pats was massive for them. Tough stretch though

Washington
@Houston
Pittsburgh
@Oakland
Denver
@Dallas

And the Pats play the Reds 7 times

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders vs Broncos, We all know how tough it is to win at Mile High and will they contain Lynch like they did Zeke and will the no fly zone contain Crabtree and Cooper? Carr started of the season on fire but was held to 118 yards vs Wash with 2 int and Denver was not given any chance this year because of QB ( Siemein or Lynch) and Oak was one of the AFC favorites while KC is sitting on top presently

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders vs Broncos, We all know how tough it is to win at Mile High and will they contain Lynch like they did Zeke and will the no fly zone contain Crabtree and Cooper? Carr started of the season on fire but was held to 118 yards vs Wash with 2 int and Denver was not given any chance this year because of QB ( Siemein or Lynch) and Oak was one of the AFC favorites while KC is sitting on top presently

Think we need to pump the brakes on Carr just a little bit....People have elevated him into this top tier status but he has a ton to prove.........

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think we need to pump the brakes on Carr just a little bit....People have elevated him into this top tier status but he has a ton to prove.........

I think people remember how Raiders were last season with Carr and how they were when he went down, and then they got smoked in playoffs.

Car @ NE Kuechly should get a good ovation playing at BC and Pats will try revenge for that loss a iew years back when Gronk was muckled in the endzone as time expired , ref threw a flag , refs huddled and then no call