• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best available

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Hackenberg over Cook as long as they put him on clipboard duty for a year or two
I don't care which one. I'm happy with whichever the team sees as the best prospect. I would be a little disappointed if we went offense in the first two rounds though.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This list just makes the Elliott pick look better and better. There were more offensive players than expected taken in round 1, most of those guys were in nearly every 1st round mock. Great chance to add an impact defensive player in round 2
No we could have had Ramsey and have that list +Henry available:L Jerry is back in charge I don't trust anything he may do from here on out. All that defense talent left and I won't be surprised if he gets Cook in second round.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we could have had Ramsey and have that list +Henry available:L Jerry is back in charge I don't trust anything he may do from here on out. All that defense talent left and I won't be surprised if he gets Cook in second round.
Jerry had handed over Draft duty to Steven and NcClay a few years ago, just because you don't agree with the pick doesn't mean Jerry's back running the draft.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I somewhat agree. zeke barring injury will put up huge numbers. I was surprised that they passed on ramsey and went BPA. ramsey and then henry would have been more need. as desperate as jerrah was to trade up in round one I could see him taking cook. taking cook would not help us win now. I got alexander,Spence,ogbah and dodd as who I want. one of them please.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Jack is tempting ,but with this teams history you just can't make this pick

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I would have taken Ramsey, but it's come out that Elliott was #1 on the Cowboys board, Ramsey was #2. After hitting on TSmith, Fred, Martin and BJones in the 1st round, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt. They got a great player.
On Ramsey....there are some who see him as a corner, some see him as a FS. If they saw him as a FS, they may feel like they got that guy last year

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of DL and DBs left on the board for this next pick. if they ABSOLUTELY LOVE a QB I'm fine with it, but I really, really want a pass rusher and if not then a DB.

My worry....they take Tyler Boyd

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Jack is tempting ,but with this teams history you just can't make this pick
Yes he is, that knee scares the hell out of me though. I'd be OK rolling the dice on him in the 2nd knowing it's a dice roll.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of DL and DBs left on the board for this next pick. if they ABSOLUTELY LOVE a QB I'm fine with it, but I really, really want a pass rusher and if not then a DB.

My worry is a QB at 34. I will be happy with DE or even a flyer on Jack. We have to go defense in the next two rounds.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually kinda want that guy. I know he's most likely not in the cards for Dallas at the top of rounds 2 & 3. However, if he somehow slides to the back end of the 3rd, I would gladly package two 4th rounders and go get him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually kinda want that guy. I know he's most likely not in the cards for Dallas at the top of rounds 2 & 3. However, if he somehow slides to the back end of the 3rd, I would gladly package two 4th rounders and go get him.
Me too...but not at #34!!!

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too...but not at #34!!!

I agree. If it's not Dline, secondary, or Ragland at #34 I am going to be extremely disappointed. Don't think I would spring for Boyd at the top round 3 either. Dallas has to find a QB this draft.

My sleeper pick for QB: Jacoby Brissett somewhere in the 4th.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. If it's not Dline, secondary, or Ragland at #34 I am going to be extremely disappointed. Don't think I would spring for Boyd at the top round 3 either. Dallas has to find a QB this draft.

My sleeper pick for QB: Jacoby Brissett somewhere in the 4th.
Good thing about this pick is it's basically a first rounder still at pick #34. A ton of good players out there so we can be picky and thus I want others more than Ragland. Think he is a good player, but not who we should be looking at. I think he is an old School LB that will excel in the right spot and get his nose in the middle of everything, just worry a little about his speed and quickness at the next level. I guess we'd play him on the strong side this year and move on from McClain next year and put him in the middle. Again, going to be a good player but I'd just rather have others.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing about this pick is it's basically a first rounder still at pick #34. A ton of good players out there so we can be picky and thus I want others more than Ragland. Think he is a good player, but not who we should be looking at. I think he is an old School LB that will excel in the right spot and get his nose in the middle of everything, just worry a little about his speed and quickness at the next level. I guess we'd play him on the strong side this year and move on from McClain next year and put him in the middle. Again, going to be a good player but I'd just rather have others.

Ragland wouldn't be my first choice. But I could live with that pick for certain. He would fill a need next year, but probably this year as well. I put it at 10% chance McClain suits up for 13+ games - he will get dinged here and there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ragland wouldn't be my first choice. But I could live with that pick for certain. He would fill a need next year, but probably this year as well. I put it at 10% chance McClain suits up for 13+ games - he will get dinged here and there.
Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't be mad at the pick. I think he is the type to become a fan favorite. I just think there are better players for our defense.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I want Jack here in Dallas, there are so many others to choose from. Maybe he will still be available toward the end of the second? Could we end up with Zeke, Dodd and Jack? That would be insane.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't be mad at the pick. I think he is the type to become a fan favorite. I just think there are better players for our defense.

I worry that Ragland can't cover an NFL reciever. he had issues at Bama covering SEC receivers, so NFL would be bad. Health issues aside, I'm worried about Ragland.

I don't want to see us reach for a QB here. I know there are plenty of DL guys in the draft, but let's get a good one and not a 3rd tier QB (which they all are that remain). Let's get a 2nd tier DL instead.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry that Ragland can't cover an NFL reciever. he had issues at Bama covering SEC receivers, so NFL would be bad. Health issues aside, I'm worried about Ragland.

I don't want to see us reach for a QB here. I know there are plenty of DL guys in the draft, but let's get a good one and not a 3rd tier QB (which they all are that remain). Let's get a 2nd tier DL instead.

No thanks on another Stephen McGee. Id rather have Hoyer as a backup/6 game starter, for Romo if he goes down (which is likely to happen) and draft defense in the next 2 rounds.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Doughty in the 6th for a developmental guy pick up a vet later

unless they trade back and get a extra 4th then maybe Prescott

But im still not sold on him