• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best and deepest conference of the 2012 season is...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U sure, I bet those two teams could beat any teams in Big 12, not close. Remember LSU should of beat Bama. And Florida is up there w/ Bama.

And one of us will get a shot in the Cotton bowl and maybe another :)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive said this all year, best conf top to bottom.

So doesn't that really mean "best worst team"? I mean, they obviously aren't the best at the top, so they must be stronger at the bottom. Congrats, your worst team is better than everyone elses?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
line them up 1-10 and tell me which games the big XII would win.........they could go 2-8 at the very best

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
line them up 1-10 and tell me which games the big XII would win.........they could go 2-8 at the very best

vs. who Auburn this year?

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U sure, I bet those two teams could beat any teams in Big 12, not close. Remember LSU should of beat Bama. And Florida is up there w/ Bama.

A&M would be middle of the pack in the Big 12, most offenses in the Big 12 would outscore them. Whether or not A&M could beat ISU and TCU would be debatable too...probably but I wouldn't bet on it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M would be middle of the pack in the Big 12, most offenses in the Big 12 would outscore them. Whether or not A&M could beat ISU and TCU would be debatable too...probably but I wouldn't bet on it.

They have a much improved underrated defense. they have two top 15 defensive linemen, I know their secondary is questionable, but they could score on teams easily if they can vs top SEC defenses. We might see if they play one of Big 12s top teams.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if playing bowling green, LA-Lafayette, and Jacksonville St gets you #1..sign Oklahoma up to play them next year.

Also put Kentucky, Vandy, Miss St., Arky., Tennessee, and Ole Miss. on there too please. We go undefeated every year! But then so would Baylor......

Big XII, 9 out 10 teams bowl eligible.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if playing bowling green, LA-Lafayette, and Jacksonville St gets you #1..sign Oklahoma up to play them next year.

Also put Kentucky, Vandy, Miss St., Arky., Tennessee, and Ole Miss. on there too please. We go undefeated every year! But then so would Baylor......

Big XII, 9 out 10 teams bowl eligible.

The difference is you wouldnt give LSU a close game---blowout, Bama blowout, Florida blowout, and then if u had to play UGA, USC u would have trouble. And Ole Miss, not great at all, but they gave Bama, Texas A&M, and LSU games--two came down to last possession. So anybody can run the table of those shit teams, difference is competing w/ best!

And the Big Ten w/o PSU and OSU would of had 9 teams in bowls too. Not saying much.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a much improved underrated defense. they have two top 15 defensive linemen, I know their secondary is questionable, but they could score on teams easily if they can vs top SEC defenses. We might see if they play one of Big 12s top teams.

Possible.

BCS title (CCG champ)
Sugar (Florida)
Capital One (CCG loser)
Outback (LSU)
Cotton (A&M)

Depending on what happens saturday it will be either OU or Texas in the cotton vs aTm.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please, they got into a shootout with La. Tech, a team that was beat badly in their last two games. The highest rated offense A&M faced in the SEC was Alabama, the next best was Ole Miss. With those weak offenses on their schedule a lot of teams could have good defensive stats. Seven Big 12 teams had better offenses than Ole Miss, including K-State who is known more for their defense.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possible.

BCS title (CCG champ)
Sugar (Florida)
Capital One (CCG loser)
Outback (LSU)
Cotton (A&M)

Depending on what happens saturday it will be either OU or Texas in the cotton vs aTm.

I think in one I saw Texas playn em.

But wouldnt it be interesting Oklahoma (if dont get in BCS) vs Texas A&M.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

The difference is you wouldnt give LSU a close game---blowout, Bama blowout, Florida blowout, and then if u had to play UGA, USC u would have trouble. And Ole Miss, not great at all, but they gave Bama, Texas A&M, and LSU games--two came down to last possession. So anybody can run the table of those shit teams, difference is competing w/ best!

And the Big Ten w/o PSU and OSU would of had 9 teams in bowls too. Not saying much.

I'm saying Oklahoma is at worst a 2 loss team in the SEC including against those teams. Who were there losses against this year? Undefeated ncg bound #1 ranked ND and one loss k-state, both close games. So for you to say they'd get blown out against those teams shows just how big a dumbass you are and how much you love SEC cock in your mouth.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, they got into a shootout with La. Tech, a team that was beat badly in their last two games. The highest rated offense A&M faced in the SEC was Alabama, the next best was Ole Miss. With those weak offenses on their schedule a lot of teams could have good defensive stats. Seven Big 12 teams had better offenses than Ole Miss, including K-State who is known more for their defense.

I think texas A&M def was shit at beginning of season, but vastly improved. I could go the other way w/ this too, SEC has better defenses, of course better offenses in Big 12 when you play the worst defenses...WVU, Baylor, Kansas, Texas, Texas Tech (started good but shit now).

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think texas A&M def was shit at beginning of season, but vastly improved. I could go the other way w/ this too, SEC has better defenses, of course better offenses in Big 12 when you play the worst defenses...WVU, Baylor, Kansas, Texas, Texas Tech (started good but shit now).

A&M exposed the all-mighty Bama defense argument with an offense tailor made from the big 12. There's a reason saban bitches about the spread offense. He can't defend it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying Oklahoma is at worst a 2 loss team in the SEC including against those teams. Who were there losses against this year? Undefeated ncg bound #1 ranked ND and one loss k-state, both close games. So for you to say they'd get blown out against those teams shows just how big a dumbass you are and how much you love SEC cock in your mouth.

Both those teams dont have good offenses. Bama, LSU, Florida, and even Georgia have much better offenses and defenses (except ND but yall ended up losing by what 3 possessions). How do ND score 30 on yoi, cmon...honestly Bama and LSU would put up 40 looking at that.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both those teams dont have good offenses. Bama, LSU, Florida, and even Georgia have much better offenses and defenses (except ND but yall ended up losing by what 3 possessions). How do ND score 30 on yoi, cmon...honestly Bama and LSU would put up 40 looking at that.

It was a close game until some garbage points at the end. And we'll just see if you think they're so superior to ND after the ncg. Care to guarantee anything?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M exposed the all-mighty Bama defense argument with an offense tailor made from the big 12. There's a reason saban bitches about the spread offense. He can't defend it.

Yeah, but is bc of a guy named Johnny Football. If you watched the game that was only reason and you know it. They would of stuck around for 1 quarter and blowout! And last time I checked OKLA has no one comparable to Johnny.

Honestly if they didnt have this QB, they would be mediocre in SEC or Big 12.