• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals vs Steelers Game Thread

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously am just sitting here stunned. I have no idea how to feel or how to react. The Bengals just played a horrible game in Pittsburgh with a playoff spot on the line...and won. Are we sure the world didn't end Friday and this is just some kind of weird Matrix type shit going on?

I'm numb.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense was pathetic. We still won..in Pittsburgh. They must really suck.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now I have to sit through a Browns game that doesn't mean shit instead of watching the Ravens game that two division races hinge on?

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously am just sitting here stunned. I have no idea how to feel or how to react. The Bengals just played a horrible game in Pittsburgh with a playoff spot on the line...and won. Are we sure the world didn't end Friday and this is just some kind of weird Matrix type shit going on?

I'm numb.

lmao!! :spit:

NCBengal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes. We will not win a game in the playoff and Marvin's job is safe for another year.

And what did we win exactly?

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow.

My voice is hoarse, I'm buzzed and our team is in the Playoffs for the second year in a row.

Who Fucking Dey.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even need DirecTV. I can get Sunday Ticket on my PS3.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't be happier. It was a defensive game. Both defenses played great. Our defense was good enough to overcome our stupid coach, who for some reason tried to kick a 56 yard field goal with three minutes left in a tie game. For some strange reason the Pittsburgh coach then tried to trump our coach in stupidity. Then their quarterback makes another stupid decision to give us our last chance. To Dalton's credit at that point he made the game winning throw.

Guys, we got the monkey off our back. We are no longer the Steelers' bitch. Go Giants!

NCBengal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we go to Denver or Houston right unless we win the AFCN by some miracle?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't be happier. It was a defensive game. Both defenses played great. Our defense was good enough to overcome our stupid coach, who for some reason tried to kick a 56 yard field goal with three minutes left in a tie game. For some strange reason the Pittsburgh coach then tried to trump our coach in stupidity. Then their quarterback makes another stupid decision to give us our last chance. To Dalton's credit at that point he made the game winning throw.

Guys, we got the monkey off our back. We are no longer the Steelers' bitch. Go Giants!

The Steelers out-Bengaled us. A Christmas miracle!

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now the Patriots are still the #3 seed. Unless Denver loses today or next week (Browns, Chiefs...so not happening)or Houston loses next week to the Colts and the Pats win, we will be going to New England.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The offense sucking had very much to do with the Pittsburgh defense, which played awesome in defeat. Our defense was simply better.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes. We will not win a game in the playoff and Marvin's job is safe for another year.

And what did we win exactly?

I can take solace in the fact that we're in the playoffs and we have a "chance".

If we get blown out in the first round again though, I will change my tune. But yes mar in has just bought himself another extension and Ralston has solidified at least 5 years. Probably closer to 8.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The offense sucking had very much to do with the Pittsburgh defense, which played awesome in defeat. Our defense was simply better.

Or our offense made their defense look much better than it really is. I'd actually lean that way given our previous 2 weeks play which the offense has no excuse for and Pittsburgh's defensive play all season.

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everyone take a breath and...

*inhale*

ENJOY THIS!!

*exhale*

First back to back playoff appearance in 30 years. And one of those seasons was strike shortened...

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or our offense made their defense look much better than it really is. I'd actually lean that way given our previous 2 weeks play which the offense has no excuse for and Pittsburgh's defensive play all season.

Respectfully disagree. The Pittsburgh defense ranks first in yardage allowed, and they went out of their way to shut down our running game. That said, our defense was up to the task, and with the game on the line our offense made a play to win the game. Good enough for me.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it really matter when we are going to be obliterated in the first round?

All this does is get Zimmer a HC job elsewhere and give Brown a reason to extend Marvin Lewis. Yay to continued mediocrity.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone take a breath and...

*inhale*

ENJOY THIS!!

*exhale*

First back to back playoff appearance in 30 years. And one of those seasons was strike shortened...

Damned straight. If you can't enjoy this win, you have mental problems.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respectfully disagree. The Pittsburgh defense ranks first in yardage allowed, and they went out of their way to shut down our running game. That said, our defense was up to the task, and with the game on the line our offense made a play to win the game. Good enough for me.

If the other team is going out of their way to stop the run, wouldn't any competent team burn the hell out of them through the air? 20 or more other teams would have blown out Pittsburgh if their defense played as good as ours did today.