• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals vs Seahawks game thread

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Look them up! Compare the dollars. It's no contest. It's not even close.

There's not even a point in discussing this. Suh might be the best defensive lineman in the entire league.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a stupid call, if you're going to go for it, you have to pass into the endzone.

Agreed, that was the dumbest thing I've seen n a while...well since some lunatic said Rucker was better than Suh.

Skinnyfats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahaha! What a HORRIBLE call! That is something Marvin would do! LOLS!

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is the best thing that Seattle could have done...gone into halftime down 2 TDs.

Marvin will now go run, run, pass until Seattle takes the lead.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe he doesn't take the field goal there.....Seahawks get the ball to start the second half......lost momentum.....I'll take it......

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's not even a point in discussing this. Suh might be the best defensive lineman in the entire league.

It's literally not even close. Good for you for buying the hype, though.

LOL @ the Husker fan showing up. How sad is that. He HAS TO have a program that alerts him if Suh is mentioned in a thread. That's sad as fuck.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally go deep and look what happens. Green is fucking sick.

When was the last time Palmer made a clutch pass like that deep, right on the money with a lineman on him to a WR defended that barely had an edge on his CB?

Dalton + Green >> Palmer + Ochocinco

Last edited by a moderator:

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time Palmer made a clutch pass like that deep, right on the money with a defender draped on him to a defended that barely had an edge on his CB?

Dalton + Green >> Palmer + Ochocinco

Correctamundo.....I love me some Andy Dalton and AJ Green.....

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to relax a little bit during the game, let things play out instead of being so high or so low on one single play. Seattle is ridiculously loud, it is annoying as hell to me sitting here at home watching the game.

Lineman are having a hard time with snap count and voices obviously.

Mistakes are gonna happen.

Coaches are tryign to be a little conservative to limit big mistakes and set their young players up to succeed. You are not going to see a f'n offense like we had when we let Palmer just wing it all over the f'n field with no care on whether it gets turned over or not.

Gruden is goign to coddle Dalton a little, let him continue to progress each week to continue gaining confidence. If you put too much pressure on a rookie QB, especially a situation like Seattle...he is going to struggle.

Relax, let the game unfold, hold your emotions until the game is over, not going from sex with a supermodel high to wanting to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge low every play.

RELAX!!!

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
AJ Green is off the chain. He's better than Ocho by far already. His concentration is amazing.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People need to relax a little bit during the game, let things play out instead of being so high or so low on one single play. Seattle is ridiculously loud, it is annoying as hell to me sitting here at home watching the game.

Lineman are having a hard time with snap count and voices obviously.

Mistakes are gonna happen.

Coaches are tryign to be a little conservative to limit big mistakes and set their young players up to succeed. You are not going to see a f'n offense like we had when we let Palmer just wing it all over the f'n field with no care on whether it gets turned over or not.

Gruden is goign to coddle Dalton a little, let him continue to progress each week to continue gaining confidence. If you put too much pressure on a rookie QB, especially a situation like Seattle...he is going to struggle.

Relax, let the game unfold, hold your emotions until the game is over, not going from sex with a supermodel high to wanting to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge low every play.

RELAX!!!

How bout you drink a nice glass of SHUT THE HELL UP?

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I like Green, but let's not get carried away. People only tend to remember Chad the last 3-4 years. Green right now is nowhere near Chad in his prime.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden Tate is still in the league?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I remember Chad perfectly well in his prime, and have defended him on other sites, but AJ Green is better. I'd choose him right now over Chad in his prime.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After picking up my meatball pizza, I am ready for the second half. Who-Dey!

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
7 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter and the Patriots offense has been on the field for all of 10 minutes.