• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals vs Colts game thread

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was told Swartz was talking about Harbaugh early in the game, and even called him Dumbo at one point for a challenge flag he threw.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
How about that clutch TD pass from Smith??

It was a good pass. Had to be placed perfectly.

But even with that, he had a 60 passer rating. 1 interception, 1 fumble and almost 50% passing. He looked bad all game, as he did against our good defense as well as at the 1st 2 weeks of the season.

With that defense, running game, and ST, they're a good QB from being SB contenders. If they feel Alex Smith is their solution, then so be it.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Maybe Harbaugh said something?

otherwise it made no sense. Harbaugh just looked fired up after a comeback win on the road against an undefeated team

I've never seen a head coach act a fool like that when meeting the opposing team's coach after the game.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've never seen a head coach act a fool like that when meeting the opposing team's coach after the game.

I didn't see him disrespect the Lions, their coach or their players. at all..

again, maybe something was said or done that couldn't be noticed on TV. otherwise I had no issue with it

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

again, maybe something was said or done that couldn't be noticed on TV. otherwise I had no issue with it

Harbaugh didn't do anything. He didn't even look at him. Rey is clearly an idiot....as you already know this. He'll argue with you about it for 3 pages if you want, though.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Watch the replay, after the shake, he basically (unintentionally) shoved Schwartz in the back. Pat in the back gone wrong due to over-enthusiasm.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Harbaugh didn't do anything. He didn't even look at him. Rey is clearly an idiot....as you already know this. He'll argue with you about it for 3 pages if you want, though.

I wouldn't consider a redneck an expert on any subject. So, please, take a seat.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't consider a redneck an expert on any subject. So, please, take a seat.

I'm sittin in my leather reclining couch with the massage feature on while drinking a nice syrah and watching the Ticket.

Keep trollin, pal. Well done. Good for you.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched Jonathan Joseph get burned by a Baltimore WR.

lol, good try Joey, good try.