• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals vs. Cardinals

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the NFL had a marketing plan for yesterday's shit show.... It was just a poor game and the officials were probably bored. Taylor should have used one of his timeouts - He didn't need them. It was a rookie mistake from an unqualified coach. That was a big play and if its overturned, it keeps the Bengals in business.

Him calling a timeout would have made no difference. They can't request a review or it is a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. They had plenty of time in NY to review that play and call a halt to the game to take a closer look at it, but they chose not to.

0-5, doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

So who is the #1 overall pick going to be for the Bengals? Tua? Herbert? Chase Young?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him calling a timeout would have made no difference. They can't request a review or it is a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. They had plenty of time in NY to review that play and call a halt to the game to take a closer look at it, but they chose not to.

0-5, doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

So who is the #1 overall pick going to be for the Bengals? Tua? Herbert? Chase Young?

Calling a timeout does make a difference. Even though we couldn't challenge the call, it gives more time for a replay official to think about making the call down to the field. Coaches do this all the time when they can't challenge. Again, he would have lost nothing (except for his 'ice the kicker' timeout) by taking a timeout. Plus, he could have slowed some of their momentum from a big play.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Bengals will be picking first. I think they'll be in the top 4. They'll likely end up with Justin Herbert.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals will pick somewhere between 2-5 most likely. It’d be shocked if it wasn’t a QB pick at this point. Not only is it time to move on from Dalton, but ownership has to sell something to a fanbase that has largely flatlined.

Im not a big Tua guy. I could see Herbert from Oregon. Keep an eye on Jacob Eason from Washington and Joe Burrow from LSU.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about Jake Fromm from UGA? Can one of you draft experts tell me if he's good? He looks the part.