• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Simmons formally demands trade

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't have Ben Simmons pulling a Markelle Fultz but here we are

Dude, he’s not even showering at the team facility lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T
People said Embiid threw Ben under the bus before. He didn't. Now, he is throwing him under the bus right there. That's wild.
That's because Simmons isn't on the bus. The team is done with him obviously.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moi aussi

Hey no one felt bad about kyrie sabotaging an entire playoff series for Boston

And Philly flips out over a perfectly thrown pass that the dude should’ve converted for for a basket and he missed a ft on top of it.

But let’s blame the passer

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Philly flips out over a perfectly thrown pass that the dude should’ve converted for for a basket and he missed a ft on top of it.

That's one way to spin it. But we all saw what went down. And as you know this has now gotten much bigger than that moment.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one way to spin it. But we all saw what went down. And as you know this has now gotten much bigger than that moment.

I just think it’s funny cause the other dude also didn’t try to dunk if when he should’ve lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it’s funny cause the other dude also didn’t try to dunk if when he should’ve lol
Sure, he messed it up too, but in his defense he did not at all expect a pass to come and wasn't ready, didn't receive it cleanly.

And he didn't have the Ben Simmons baggage

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I blame the guy who shot 31% from the free throw line.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it.

If I am his agent, this boy is about 90 pounds lighter because that is how much ass I am chewing off of this childish brat!

He don't want to play in Philly. Cool. Fine. He ain't the first player to want to be traded and he won't be the last. But going out of his way to act like such a little titty baby? Who wants to trade for him? Who wants this on their team? In their locker room?

Ben Simmons is doing nothing but sabotaging himself.

He's fucking stupid.

And if his agent isn't kicking his ass as I type these words, then his agent is fucking stupid too.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it.

If I am his agent, this boy is about 90 pounds lighter because that is how much ass I am chewing off of this childish brat!

He don't want to play in Philly. Cool. Fine. He ain't the first player to want to be traded and he won't be the last. But going out of his way to act like such a little titty baby? Who wants to trade for him? Who wants this on their team? In their locker room?

Ben Simmons is doing nothing but sabotaging himself.

He's fucking stupid.

And if his agent isn't kicking his ass as I type these words, then his agent is fucking stupid too.

Nah.

He has a guaranteed contract for the next 4 years.

Once this eventually plays out and Simmons resumes his career on the court, all of this will be ancient history assuming he plays well.

2025 is a long time from today. A lot can and will happen. And if Simmons plays anywhere close to his potential he will get another massive contract.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

He has a guaranteed contract for the next 4 years.

Once this eventually plays out and Simmons resumes his career on the court, all of this will be ancient history assuming he plays well.

2025 is a long time from today. A lot can and will happen. And if Simmons plays anywhere close to his potential he will get another massive contract.

Well he's not making his dream of leaving Philly happen any faster.

As I said, he's acting like he's James Harden and that teams will want him no matter what sort of nonsense he pulls. And he thinks that he can make the Sixers be so unhappy with him that they will just trade him for pennies on the dollar.

He's not James Harden. And the Sixers have a lot more leverage than the Rockets because he has 4 years left. If he chooses a scorched Earth approach then the Sixers will reciprocate. And they aren't likely to face a backlash from other players because Simmons is acting like such a child in public.

This isn't some trash team that was hoping to sneak into a playoff spot with Simmons like the Rockets were with Harden or the Wolves were with Butler. This is a playoff team with aspirations of winning a title. Ben Simmons actively trying to sabotage them because his fee fees were hurt is not going to gain him ANY sympathy from the league or other players or fans. In a lot of ways he is the opposite of Harden and Butler in that both of them wanted their teams to be better.