• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Simmons formally demands trade

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no Ben Simmons fans but the kings are dumb for this

Best I’ve seen from the Sixers perspective would be CJ McCollum straight up for Ben. Salaries are pretty close.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But for real the guy fucking all this up is Dame Lillard dragging his feet giving that Little Engine That Could operation in the Pacific Northwest more time to fail in not creating a winner around him. Dude should have already gotten this thing in motion. Not sure why he wants to wait and get a year older when he can get paired with Embiid and immediately be on a championship contender.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best I’ve seen from the Sixers perspective would be CJ McCollum straight up for Ben. Salaries are pretty close.
I think they can do better and younger. Not saying CJ wouldn't be good bc he is underrated but they still need a PG and have a hole there. Maybe Maxey is the PG of the future but I can see why they wanted Fox or Lillard. They need a guy that can play pick n roll with Embiid but CAN shoot lol. I think Sexton would be a good fit, probably would have to give up a little more than Sexton which I would have an issue with...I don't want Simmons on the Cavs though.

DLo another option but I'm not sure how Sixers fan feel about that.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they can do better and younger. Not saying CJ wouldn't be good bc he is underrated but they still need a PG and have a hole there. Maybe Maxey is the PG of the future but I can see why they wanted Fox or Lillard. They need a guy that can play pick n roll with Embiid but CAN shoot lol. I think Sexton would be a good fit, probably would have to give up a little more than Sexton which I would have an issue with...I don't want Simmons on the Cavs though.

DLo another option but I'm not sure how Sixers fan feel about that.
I think McCollum is a better fit than Sexton or Russell. In fact, I kind of fucking hate Russell’s game. Also, not that he can’t be that guy, but Embiid hasn’t really been a pick and roll player to date. He’s been a clear out on the block guy. The closest thing we see to him playing pick and roll is the dribble hand off stuff they used to run with JJ Redick

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think McCollum is a better fit than Sexton or Russell. In fact, I kind of fucking hate Russell’s game. Also, not that he can’t be that guy, but Embiid hasn’t really been a pick and roll player to date. He’s been a clear out on the block guy. The closest thing we see to him playing pick and roll is the dribble hand off stuff they used to run with JJ Redick
Curry and Mccollum, kinda seems redundant. Of course Mccollum can score from anywhere but neither of those guys is going to be handling the ball the for long periods of time, Harris can help but they need a true PG. Philly has never had a true PG with Embiid, he's never had a chance to show his entire skill set imo. Simmons doesn't count lol. Fox would be a great fit, that ain't happening though. Mccollum is about to be 30, yes that keeps Philly in their prime years but it doesn't move the needle much. I think that's why Philly is shooting for the moon, I don't blame them but Simmons is way overvalued.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But for real the guy fucking all this up is Dame Lillard dragging his feet giving that Little Engine That Could operation in the Pacific Northwest more time to fail in not creating a winner around him. Dude should have already gotten this thing in motion. Not sure why he wants to wait and get a year older when he can get paired with Embiid and immediately be on a championship contender.
Maybe he realizes he signed a contract and should be a man and honor it? Novel concept I know.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do but the Kings are being ridiculous.

the stuff about the twolves trying to get Ben js worse

athletic wrote about how they want to pair kat russell Edwards and Simmons….

I’m sitting there like….who is philly getting in this ordeal?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the stuff about the twolves trying to get Ben js worse

athletic wrote about how they want to pair kat russell Edwards and Simmons….

I’m sitting there like….who is philly getting in this ordeal?
Apparently Beasley and Beverly :)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry and Mccollum, kinda seems redundant. Of course Mccollum can score from anywhere but neither of those guys is going to be handling the ball the for long periods of time, Harris can help but they need a true PG. Philly has never had a true PG with Embiid, he's never had a chance to show his entire skill set imo. Simmons doesn't count lol. Fox would be a great fit, that ain't happening though. Mccollum is about to be 30, yes that keeps Philly in their prime years but it doesn't move the needle much. I think that's why Philly is shooting for the moon, I don't blame them but Simmons is way overvalued.
It’s all about the Embiid window and maximizing that. I’m in the camp that says Maxey can play 30-35 minutes at the 1 for this team. Curry would come off the bench which he is better suited for anyway. I think that’s the best on the table in my humble opinion.

But maybe it’s because I’m angry…I would fine him and fine him and fine him until Lillard puts himself on the market. Maxey Curry Green Harris Embiid can not win anything of value the same way you can not win anything with Ben Simmons in that mix. This is the last asset they have that can be dealt for the missing piece. So fuck this princess and him being up in his feels because he’s been criticized. It’s sports bitch. It comes with the 147 million dollars coming your way.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he realizes he signed a contract and should be a man and honor it? Novel concept I know.
1957 called and it wants its flat top and letterman sweater back.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you wanted mccollum I think the deal would be done by now
Ha true. Morey doesn’t take my calls anymore. He took a harmless fat joke the wrong way.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not bad. Need a little more to match salaries. I would rank this one right below McCollum for me.
Hield wouldn't do much for me. Any trade with Sacramento I would think has to include Haliburton and Davion Michell as a starting point. Obviously more to match salaries (Hield, Bagley, Tris, or whomever)...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hield wouldn't do much for me. Any trade with Sacramento I would think has to include Haliburton and Davion Michell as a starting point. Obviously more to match salaries (Hield, Bagley, Tris, or whomever)...
They arent giving 3 guards…it is very certainthey want Hield bc of their 3 guards. He would be fine as a 3rd option in Philly. Throw in another young player but it seems like they are pretty high on Haliburton so I highly doubt they are getting Hailburton and Mitchell then more, would have to be Hield. Bagley isn’t much of a piece/asset at all.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They arent giving 3 guards…it is very certainthey want Hield bc of their 3 guards. He would be fine as a 3rd option in Philly. Throw in another young player but it seems like they are pretty high on Haliburton so I highly doubt they are getting Hailburton and Mitchell then more, would have to be Hield. Bagley isn’t much of a piece/asset at all.
Maybe Philly could include Shake Milton as a throw-in? I like Sacto as a trade partner here but I'm just not a Hield fan. He's got some age on him and has had a bit of an attitude in the past.