• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Simmons formally demands trade

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Portland
GS
ATL
Denver
Minny
Memphis
Cleveland

Who offers the most for Philly without going into a rebuild and keeping their success in Embiid's prime?

Also, there was an interesting 4-way deal wiith CLE-PHI-HOU-LAL that was proposed in this article, not sure how realistic it is.

View attachment 278984

Don't see it happening.

But I sure wouldn't hate the Lakers getting Seth. Most Lakers fans would probably disagree...but I wouldn't be bothered by losing THT either. I don't think he'll get the playing time to develop with the Lakers that he would with the Rockets.

Simmons to the Cavs could be very interesting. When it comes to having elite vision, passing and ball handling skills, he'd be the closest they've had to Lebron since Lebron. Before anyone flips out, I'm not saying he's as good. He obviously isn't. But it's the skillset he has and he's very good at those things. He's also an elite defender.

If the Cavs kids can shoot at all and Love has anything left...they could challenge for the playoffs. It would still be a bunch of kids being led by 2 guys with questionable leadership skills...but talent wise, there would be a lot to like.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see it happening.

But I sure wouldn't hate the Lakers getting Seth. Most Lakers fans would probably disagree...but I wouldn't be bothered by losing THT either. I don't think he'll get the playing time to develop with the Lakers that he would with the Rockets.

Simmons to the Cavs could be very interesting. When it comes to having elite vision, passing and ball handling skills, he'd be the closest they've had to Lebron since Lebron. Before anyone flips out, I'm not saying he's as good. He obviously isn't. But it's the skillset he has and he's very good at those things. He's also an elite defender.

If the Cavs kids can shoot at all and Love has anything left...they could challenge for the playoffs. It would still be a bunch of kids being led by 2 guys with questionable leadership skills...but talent wise, there would be a lot to like.
I could see SAC or MIN getting very desperate and fighting over him lol. I don't see it happening either, I don't see CLE getting him or wanting to give up as much as those two teams.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Portland
GS
ATL
Denver
Minny
Memphis
Cleveland

Who offers the most for Philly without going into a rebuild and keeping their success in Embiid's prime?

Also, there was an interesting 4-way deal wiith CLE-PHI-HOU-LAL that was proposed in this article, not sure how realistic it is.

View attachment 278984
Interesting but seems like a lot to give up for Cavs with 2 first rounders. Not sure cavs would do it, but think Philly would push for garland over sexton. I like it for LA.

If I'm reading correctly, looks like deal not allowed until late March.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting but seems like a lot to give up for Cavs with 2 first rounders. Not sure cavs would do it, but think Philly would push for garland over sexton. I like it for LA.

If I'm reading correctly, looks like deal not allowed until late March.
Yeah it looks pretty good for all teams except the Cavs

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t read the thread yet because quite honestly I’ll just get angry all over again. Dude is a fraud and a pussy. But most importantly a filthy liar. He’s coming at Philly fans that did nothing but support him, giving him standing ovations of support as he went to the charity stripe like a 4th grader who can barely reach the rim. God bless whichever franchise he goes to. Bitch is a princess and not a Super star. He’ll never win a god damn thing in his life.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t read the thread yet because quite honestly I’ll just get angry all over again. Dude is a fraud and a pussy. But most importantly a filthy liar. He’s coming at Philly fans that did nothing but support him, giving him standing ovations of support as he went to the charity stripe like a 4th grader who can barely reach the rim. God bless whichever franchise he goes to. Bitch is a princess and not a Super star. He’ll never win a god damn thing in his life.
This reminds me of someone that was once very close to me and stabbed me in the back…I am trying to think…hmm…ohh yeah…

1630536950553.jpeg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least your guy could shoot a fucking basketball.
Jimmy Fallon Agree GIF

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's so full of shit. He put Ben on blast and then acts like it is just the fans. If Joel backs Ben 100 after that game (at least publicly) it's a different story more than likely.
This is just like KD and Green after the fact trying to blame everyone else. It’s an insult to everyone’s intelligence.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was his point. Harden becomes the full time PG and Simmons can be pretty devastating attacking the paint with all of the shooters the Nets have.
Hahaha tell more jokes