• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Roethlisberger

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can pick about a half dozen guys I'd rather let go instead of Cain. I don't like him exposed on the PS.
Agreed. I had him & Switz pegged for WR5 & WR6.

Steelers instead saw fit to only carry 5 and dump both in favor of some unknown 5’9” dude that can return kicks. Cool.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I had him & Switz pegged for WR5 & WR6.

Steelers instead saw fit to only carry 5 and dump both in favor of some unknown 5’9” dude that can return kicks. Cool.
Yeah, I mean, watch, we're bitching about it so ofcourse he'll light it up lol.

Hopefully we're wrong and Ray-Ray (that's a crackhead name BTW) earns his spot.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I mean, watch, we're bitching about it so ofcourse he'll light it up lol.

Hopefully we're wrong and Ray-Ray (that's a crackhead name BTW) earns his spot.
Better call him mini-Limas or somethin to make sure he does blow up

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Benboner is purely heterosexual. Not that I wouldn't let him feel me up in a bathroom stall. But not in a gay way.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Benboner is purely heterosexual. Not that I wouldn't let him feel me up in a bathroom stall. But not in a gay way.
tenor.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly right.
Seriously annoying how all those asshats that were saying this team was dead in the water because they didn't draft or acquire a viable backup, or sayin Ben was washed, are now dead silent.... All offseason all we heard was "he can't do it". And of course there is zero recognition right now after 10 TDs & 1 INT through 4 games.

We've listened to talking heads throw him under the bus since AB and Bell walked. It’s absolutely no surprise that they’re still looking to find reasons to hate Ben. Even after he's off to the BEST STATISTICAL START OF HIS ENTIRE CAREER. They still grasp at straws claiming his deep ball is gone. If his deep ball accuracy is all they have after a 4-0 start.. Let em talk.

Sorry... This subject gets me feisty

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously annoying how all those asshats that were saying this team was dead in the water because they didn't draft or acquire a viable backup, or sayin Ben was washed, are now dead silent.... All offseason all we heard was "he can't do it". And of course there is zero recognition right now after 10 TDs & 1 INT through 4 games.

We've listened to talking heads throw him under the bus since AB and Bell walked. It’s absolutely no surprise that they’re still looking to find reasons to hate Ben. Even after he's off to the BEST STATISTICAL START OF HIS ENTIRE CAREER. They still grasp at straws claiming his deep ball is gone. If his deep ball accuracy is all they have after a 4-0 start.. Let em talk.

Sorry... This subject gets me feisty
You and me both. He's been disrespected and underrated his entire career. Even by half the fans around here. It's absurd. And it got worse when the AB shit was going down because all the petty haters had a champion. Well, they picked the wrong horse. Fuck em.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and me both. He's been disrespected and underrated his entire career. Even by half the fans around here. It's absurd. And it got worse when the AB shit was going down because all the petty haters had a champion. Well, they picked the wrong horse. Fuck em.
My only regret is not bookmarking all those posts & shit I've seen across all forums & social media platforms... Because I'd love nothing more than to waste an entire week rehashing their stupid remarks and telling them to tear up their fan card. F those bandwagon assholes.