• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Intendi to the Royals

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably out just getting some milk & bread.....

Apparently his wife was pretty drunk too because she started fighting with the cops. Must have been a helluva party last night

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just venting- As an original Rockies season ticket holder, my partner and I have decided to drop our season tickets. The ownership in Denver is a mess. they have shown no interest in assembling a competitive team and now they are in complete salary dump mode. Without a sale of the team which is not even being contemplated the Rockies won't compete for years and now without Arenado and probably Story there is no excitement. I am disgusted.
OK- end of rant!

You’re right

the Rockies have become an embarrassment the way they have so obviously chose not to compete for years to come

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just venting- As an original Rockies season ticket holder, my partner and I have decided to drop our season tickets. The ownership in Denver is a mess. they have shown no interest in assembling a competitive team and now they are in complete salary dump mode. Without a sale of the team which is not even being contemplated the Rockies won't compete for years and now without Arenado and probably Story there is no excitement. I am disgusted.
OK- end of rant!
pfft...amateurs. - Pirates fans