• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bell Released By Jets

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a cancer. Right now he dormant... Wait until he starts bitching that he could have made a play or has done better than that in his past. He was outstanding with the Steelers until the real Bell came out. Hate to say it but guys like him can destroy a team because they divide it between the supporters and the others.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a cancer. Right now he dormant... Wait until he starts bitching that he could have made a play or has done better than that in his past. He was outstanding with the Steelers until the real Bell came out. Hate to say it but guys like him can destroy a team because they divide it between the supporters and the others.

Too many veteran super bowl winners on that roster to let that happen in less than one season.

This move, to me, smells like bell wanting to win a ring so I think he will step in line for this season.

I wouldn't sign him beyond this year though

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking about backup rb like it is a backup qb position. A backup rb can still get 13-17 touches per game in the right situation
Yes in the right situation. Bell has shown that he needs that many touches every game regardless of whether it's the right situation or not or else he's gonna whine about it on twitter. Not very productive for good locker room morale.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many veteran super bowl winners on that roster to let that happen in less than one season.

This move, to me, smells like bell wanting to win a ring so I think he will step in line for this season.

I wouldn't sign him beyond this year though

Yeah, there is no risk for the Chiefs here. If he causes problems in that locker room, he is done immediately and I think he's smart enough to know it. So he'll behave himself long enough to try to play for a ring.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who sign's Bell?
An idiot......He was a product of the system in Pitts and too big of a locker room problem to even keep there....He thinks he's a premier RB but isn't....When the coach don't have confidence to play you and you only average 3 yards a carry, you a long way from premier....Just sayin'

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An idiot......He was a product of the system in Pitts and too big of a locker room problem to even keep there....He thinks he's a premier RB but isn't....When the coach don't have confidence to play you and you only average 3 yards a carry, you a long way from premier....Just sayin'
Alternative theory - Jets are the worst run organization in sports.

DVOA the past five seasons: 32nd, 26th, 26th, 27th, 32nd

Last edited:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alternative theory - Jets are the worst run organization in sports.

DVOA the past five seasons: 32nd, 26th, 26th, 27th, 32nd
That may be but if he was producing, they would have made sure he was on the field to help them win....Blames everyone else for his inability to be great.......If, if, if....If a bullfrog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt so much....He needs to man up and do his job well and stop the finger pointing...IMO