• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick and Brady's legacy forever tarnished?

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of blow off all the other stuff, but from this point going forth, I consider them not just cheaters, but liars with big balls.
Tom Brady just went way way down IMO in the ethics department, but even more so in the smarts department.

I believe that most players skirt the line when it comes to ethical behavior on the field. Some of those guys cross over that line. When you are caught, crossing over that line, just admit it & accept your punishment. After all, you did cross over that line on your own. Don't start pointing the finger at other players who didn't get caught & don't blame anyone else for your failures.

This is exactly what the Patriots, Brady, & Patriots fans have been doing.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this just fanned the Spygate flame that was still goin plenty strong after nearly a decade. The Patriots will wear both of these shiners for a looooooong time, well after Brady and BB are out of the league, maybe even in the ground.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that doesnt matter anymore .. because now that he was busted cheating what else has he done all those years since spygate to keep winning .. once a cheat always a cheat

Wasn't Spygate supposed to be the difference maker? Except it wasn't was it, The Patriots just kept playing at a high level for the next 10 years.

So now its supposed to be deflated footballs? I mean there are plenty that would LIKE to believe that.

Doesn't make it true.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't Spygate supposed to be the difference maker? Except it wasn't was it, The Patriots just kept playing at a high level for the next 10 years.

So now its supposed to be deflated footballs? I mean there are plenty that would LIKE to believe that.

Doesn't make it true.
it doesnt make it untrue either

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't make it true.
Yeah. I don't agree with the doctored footballs, but really, get over it. The game will go on, and those who use DeflateGate as an excuse for not succeeding next year are just cowards using the Patriots as a scapegoat.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should read Spygate, the Untold Story. You will definitely look at than NFL differently after you finish. These Patriots fans saying the NFL is engaging in a witch hunt are neurotic at best.

As soon as I finish "Contrails, the Untold Story" I'll read that one...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Manning was good enough he would have a legacy 9 1 and dones wtf