• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Packers

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is Fuck DUH Bears

Here's to Cutler throwing to our DBs all night
:suds:

PhoenixPackerBacker

Reluctant Optimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting tired of hearing, "Detroit will self destruct, don't worry"..... well they are winning games this year that they would have lost in years past. Different coaching does make a difference. If we wait for them to self-destruct, we will be on the outside looking in. The Packers need to start winning, starting tonight, and they need to start winning games against good teams, not just the bad ones. We need to beat teams like New England and Seattle, Philly.....when the spotlight is on us.....but we always seem to lay an egg in those games.

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB outdid themselves tonight! Leading the Bears by 41 late in the 4th quarter, Cutler barely completed a 3 yard pass on 1st down and these fools challenged since it was off the shoe tops! A-Holes! Of course they were wrong and I hope they make national news for the next few days for being that stupid! Rodgers was a favorite of mines even though I live in Chicago, but they can all GO TO HELL after that!

PhoenixPackerBacker

Reluctant Optimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB outdid themselves tonight! Leading the Bears by 41 late in the 4th quarter, Cutler barely completed a 3 yard pass on 1st down and these fools challenged since it was off the shoe tops! A-Holes! Of course they were wrong and I hope they make national news for the next few days for being that stupid! Rodgers was a favorite of mines even though I live in Chicago, but they can all GO TO HELL after that!
It was a dumb challenge.....but relax, they weren't trying to rub the Bears face in it.....otherwise we would have went for the TD on 4th and 1 with Rodgers in.....THAT would have been unsportsmanlike. Its a little Karma for knocking Rodgers out last season......

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fail :lame:

Go vent somewhere else.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No mercy shall ever be shown to duh Bears