• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Chargers MNF!! In Game Thread

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what is IT Jay will be when his career is done over?

Do I need to spell it out for you? lmao

Sorry but I'm guessing the pick six has not stayed in your memory long enough.
And yet no love for Miller who made the outstanding catch?

Was it Jays pass that won it, or was it Millers outstanding catch?

Cause when I went to work Tuesday morning, that's all we talked about was the catch....... not Jay.

And apparently you can't see the difference...... Just cause Aaron missed a wr,Jay gets a free pass?

Is that how it works?

:tsk:
They need a dickhead rating.......you and Anotheridiot would be fighting for the most

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers throws a tantrum on the sideline in which he threw a microsoft surface tablet to the ground after his qb coach handed it to him.....Rodgers misses a wide open Randall Cobb in the endzone and Rodgers throws a red zone interception, which now he is tied with Jay Cutler for the season

And Jay takes the lead again with a pick six(in the redzone I might add)..... sheesh

When are you guys just gonna let it be known to quit patting him on the back and realize:

We will never win the SB with Jay as our qb.....never.
He does not have the it factor...... sorry but he doesn't.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need a dickhead rating.......you and Anotheridiot would be fighting for the most

Nooooo not another name calling........ lmao

I love you man.lol

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww not another rainbow..... You're so thoughtful.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood... why do you keep saying the "never win a superbowl" thing?
There are lots of good QB's that never won a superbowl. I understand why you say that... but truly you should be pissed that he (or any QB) hasn't even had a chance to win one, because of the whole team.

Is Bradshaw better then Favre because he won 4 and Brett only won one?
Is Flacco & Brad Johnson better then Marino because they won one?
Is Eli Manning better than Peyton because he's up 2-1?

Did I just start something

GeekSportsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We, the Chargers, are an f'ing disaster. It starts at the top with the Spanos family. After they kept AJ Smith, and they let him fire Marty S. after a 14-2 season, it was evident we were headed for the shit hole. And here we are years later mired in mediocrity.

Last edited:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood... why do you keep saying the "never win a superbowl" thing?
There are lots of good QB's that never won a superbowl. I understand why you say that... but truly you should be pissed that he (or any QB) hasn't even had a chance to win one, because of the whole team.

Is Bradshaw better then Favre because he won 4 and Brett only won one?
Is Flacco & Brad Johnson better then Marino because they won one?
Is Eli Manning better than Peyton because he's up 2-1?

Did I just start something

We had our chance........ I remember us playing GB in the NFCC. Jay was horrible. Our defense played good enough for us to win that game, Jay did not.
Jay holds this team back every damn time.
The game vs SD was another example.When he threw that pick six, were you guys patting him n the back like you did for Jay when Millers heroic catch was the game winner?(cause it was more Zach than Jay)
Sorry, but Jay makes way too many mistakes almost every damn week that posts us games.
Playing these better teams that have damn good defenses will get the better of him.
Jay is just way too mistake prone to be able to beat the better teams.

Sorry but thats a fact........

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwwwwww,how cute,I got a heart this time...... Just don't go breaking my heart now.ok?

Lmao

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what is IT Jay will be when his career is done over?

babbling incoherently

Do I need to spell it out for you? lmao

Sorry but I'm guessing the pick six has not stayed in your memory long enough.
And yet no love for Miller who made the outstanding catch?

first comment I made was stating that it was a phenomenal catch...even mentioned the ESPN Sports Science that was done on it and recommended everyone else view it.

In this thread, we're not really talking about that tho, we're talking about AnotherIdiots unwarranted veiled shots at Jay and some of you folks' inability to heap any praise on him, deserved or otherwise.

Was it Jays pass that won it, or was it Millers outstanding catch?

Technically, it was both, duh

Cause when I went to work Tuesday morning, that's all we talked about was the catch....... not Jay.

And apparently you can't see the difference...... Just cause Aaron missed a wr,Jay gets a free pass?

Is that how it works?

No free passes, EVER from you, and a few others in here. What exactly am I giving him a free pass on again? Your argument is as clear as mud.

:tsk:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay throws a pick six in the redone, and all you guys can talk about is the pass Jay made that was in the vicinity of Miller, who had to make a miraculous catch for the game winner and it was Jay who won it for us..... nope sorry, it was the catch that won it.Not Jay.

sheesh,you guys have no clue.....

And yes,I gave Jay free passes all the time until the NFCC game vs GB and I figured it out after that.
Back then they were called excuses, now they are called habits of his.
I can not believe you guys have not figured it out.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't believe you won't just shut the fuck up and get on with life man.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay throws a pick six in the redone, and all you guys can talk about is the pass Jay made that was in the vicinity of Miller, who had to make a miraculous catch for the game winner and it was Jay who won it for us..... nope sorry, it was the catch that won it.Not Jay.

And yes,I gave Jay free passes all the time until the NFCC game vs GB and I figured it out after that.
Back then they were called excuses, now they are called habits of his.
Since when is the "redone" at the 38 yardline? We can't believe you have not figured it out yet.....could you please take your psychopathic rants on to the General forum......we tire of your bullshit

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back then they were called (midget WR's and terrible O-line play) now they are called habits of his.

:fify:

QB gets the credit when they win and blame when they lose.

Unless its the Bears. The Bears QB gets credit for nothing.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we can win a SB because of Jay, but I do think we can win one with Jay. If Trent fking Dilweed can get a ring then I believe any QB can. Disclaimer ( OK not Clauson ) But any other QB.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Wood... I'm going to acquiesce some of what you're saying, or have said in the past.
Yes, Cutler has a penchant for throwing a maddening interception on occasion.
Yes, in the past, Jay has demonstrated body language tendencies that could cause someone who's looking for a reason to dislike him a reason.
And yes the Chicago Bears football franchise hasn't been as successful as we all have hoped since Jay Cutler has arrived for a multitude of reasons... call them excuses or factors or facts... what have you.
What you fail to overlook is the increasingly sliding scale of replacement options. While we've discussed this ad nauseam- the willingness and frankly eagerness of some to ship off an unquestioned professional quarterback who has the experience, physical and mental skills necessary to compete in the national football league for an unknown commodity, simply because his name is not Jay Cutler, is both obtuse and unfair. I say good day sir. :D

Last edited:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay holds this team back every damn time.

I agree, that he doesnt have the 'it' factor- but thats a trait the elite QBs possess. Jay is not an elite QB by any stretch. Im confident that would be the consensus on this board. However, to say what I quoted is patently false- especially over the last several seasons where the body of work clearly indicates the defense really has been the culprit. I know youre critical of him, and thats fine...some items are warranted, however there are others that clearly arent.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timing, coaching and supporting roster have as much to do with the "Elite's" success as anything else. Most NFL QB's have the skillset AND the mindset to be "elite", but all the other stars don't align for whatever reason.

You really think Tom Brady goes on to be Tom Brady in ANY other scenario?

What if the Niners took Rodgers No. 1 overall? Does he jump out of the gates being amazing, or does he flail and flounder through multiple coaches and coordinators, take such a beating that eventually his mindset is fucky...next ya know, he's traded to the Chiefs for Colin fucking Kaepernick!? :lol:

Skillset vs. Skillset, Jay matches up against any QB in the league. Can't say he's stupid either, as he's a Vandy grad with a high Wonderlick score, that's basically learned a new system every year he's been in the league.

I don't think it's the "will to win" or competitiveness either, as I think the majority of NFL players have that, or they wouldn't be there to begin with. I think it's a plethora of things, most of which are completely out of Jay's control.

I like the kid. I wish nothing but success for him. And I hope he's here next year. :shocked:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree, it would be possible for Jay to win a Superbowl, worse QB's have, I would argue (along with Wood), Jay could never carry a team to a Superbowl victory, like a Montana or a Elway.

Edit: And even having a guy who can carry a team (Rodgers, arguably the best QB in the NFL) he has only won a single SB. Not like he's lighting post season on fire.