• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Chargers MNF!! In Game Thread

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for all the excuses from the haters

No excuses, just came in to see if anyone gave a wide open by 5+ yards Zach Miller any credit for that catch.

As I expected, no.

I guess that ball was right where it had to be.

At least Gruden was not all kiss ass for the quarterbacks all game, just most of it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that there is more to the play than just the receiver being open, right?

AI, what happened in the Packers game on Sunday? Is Aaron Rodgers a shitty QB because he missed a WIDE Open, Randall Cobb in the endzone?

Shit fucking happens. It isn't 7 on 7 team drills ffs.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that there is more to the play than just the receiver being open, right?

AI, what happened in the Packers game on Sunday? Is Aaron Rodgers a shitty QB because he missed a WIDE Open, Randall Cobb in the endzone?

It was a nice catch though, wasn't it? I am not picking a fight, just seeing if Zach got any credit. You want credit for "great" throws, give up some credit for great catches. Thats all it takes guys, admit the receiver made a great catch. Dont bring Rodgers in, or quarterback play, or a different game all together, or how the play was extended, it was one hellovacatch.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a phenomenal catch. If you haven't seen ESPN's Sport Science on it, I would highly recommend it. It was awesome.

All I was saying is that there is more to a play than the WR being open. That particular throw can get away from ya, cuz yer trying to drop it over the LB. That's not even taking into consideration the pocket and Jay's movement therein.

Helluva catch. Another helluva 4th qtr by Jay and the Offense.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins against Detroit and Minny and Jay is in the conversation for MVP. Not a realistic chance of winning, but in the conversation.

He has played pretty darn well this year, IMO.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses, just came in to see if anyone gave a wide open by 5+ yards Zach Miller any credit for that catch.
You call yourself a Bears fan...and yet your FIRST post on a Game Thread in which the BEARS WON the game... is to troll and bitch about nothing?

As I expected, no.
Wrong- The "HOLY CRAP" I posted IN REAL TIME was in reference to that catch. I'm surprised you're not bitching about Jay's fumble & Pick 6...because you know- He needs to go!

Nobody said it was... I can't find a single post or poster here who said that. (and there won't be) Jay being the amazing Capt. and Leader he is- simply had a teammate make an amazing play for him. Love.
And Let me get this straight... Jay throws a COMPLETE pass for a touchdown, to put the team up by three with less than three minutes left in the game... and you want to bitch about it? A touchdown? SOUP! Last weeks pass that was dropped was IYO Jay's fault.. This weeks TD that was CAUGHT was IYO...Jay's ??BAD??? Fault?? wtf!

At least Gruden was not all kiss ass for the quarterbacks all game, just most of it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How was that a great catch? He only leaped up with one hand instead of two, his feet were not inline with his body at all. We don't need someone hotdogging at a important time in the game. I hope they sit him a few games to show the other players that they can't get away with such tomfoolery. Or it could have been shananagins it was hard to tell at full speed.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See how you read into things mr know it all. Holy crap was all you could write, could not have waited those two seconds it would have taken to add what a catch? You know if you did, I would not have even commented. Its live and learn, you feel you have the right to tell people what they should or should not post, well, I am telling you what you should have done to clarify one of your posts to clarify for the slow ones here.

Thats all I posted, I came to see if anyone mentioned the great catch. You turn it into a soap box, Beardown uses it to suggest an MVP caliber season.

Nice catch Zack.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I expected, no.

Therapy dude you need fucking therapy

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I expected, no.

Oh sure, theres no way that youre trying to bait anyone with that remark. Especially with the recent thoughts youve expressed on catchable footballs. Just not possible. Then, you get called out and naturally its those that respond that are "reading too much into it."

If it walks like a duck...quacks like a duck...

Youre not fooling anyone.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sure, theres no way that youre trying to bait anyone with that remark. Especially with the recent thoughts youve expressed on catchable footballs. Just not possible. Then, you get called out and naturally its those that respond that are "reading too much into it."

If it walks like a duck...quacks like a duck...

Youre not fooling anyone.

Just another case of two days later someone has to open this up again to remind everyone who the asshole is, well daffy, I left it alone.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been 2 days since Ive posted. So, whether you left it alone since then is immaterial to me posting 2 days later, despite your "Im not the bad guy" nonsense.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do not, and I repeat, do not compare Rodgers(an elite qb/one of the best ever) to our average qb........

How many times have we seen our average qb do this compared to Aaron?

Sorry but but its not much...... How many excuses do the GB fans come up with why their qb can't get them anywhere?....... That's right none.
How many excuses have I heard/Ive read on here why we can't win...... Hundreds.
And you're right,shit happens, but when the same qb does this over and over over again, it called a habit.

See the difference?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not, and I repeat, do not compare Rodgers(an elite qb/one of the best ever) to our average qb........

Sorry but but its not much...... How many excuses do the GB fans come up with why their qb can't get them anywhere?....... That's right none.
And you're right,shit happens, but when the same qb does this over and over over again, it called a habit.

See the difference?

LOL. What was it that he did again? Oh ya, that's right, threw a game-winning TD to Zach Miller.

P.S. Don't tell me what to do. I'll compare whatever the fuck I want to compare, even tho it wasn't even a comparison of QB's but of plays, as stated in the subsequent post.

See the difference between you understanding the argument and context...and not?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See how you read into things mr know it all. Holy crap was all you could write, could not have waited those two seconds it would have taken to add what a catch? You know if you did, I would not have even commented. Its live and learn, you feel you have the right to tell people what they should or should not post, well, I am telling you what you should have done to clarify one of your posts to clarify for the slow ones here.

Thats all I posted, I came to see if anyone mentioned the great catch. You turn it into a soap box, Beardown uses it to suggest an MVP caliber season.

Nice catch Zack.

You wrote it that way. You intended for it to be "Read into"?

What a faggot you've become on here. Seriously.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO. ...the "back shoulder" throw was an invented term for Rodgers underthrowing his recievers and rather then give a compliment to them, it loads the accolades on him....he gets too much credit for the great catches by his recevers.......just look at the heave he threw against the Panthers....not one ounce of credit given to Jones for making a great catch of a ball that was inches from being intercepted....so yeah go ahead and compare Jay and rodgers.....

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See the difference?
Packer fans are loaded with excuses for their qb, don't be a fool...FOOL

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. What was it that he did again? Oh ya, that's right, threw a game-winning TD to Zach Miller.

P.S. Don't tell me what to do. I'll compare whatever the fuck I want to compare, even tho it wasn't even a comparison of QB's but of plays, as stated in the subsequent post.

See the difference between you understanding the argument and context...and not?

And what is IT Jay will be when his career is done over?

Do I need to spell it out for you? lmao

Sorry but I'm guessing the pick six has not stayed in your memory long enough.
And yet no love for Miller who made the outstanding catch?

Was it Jays pass that won it, or was it Millers outstanding catch?

Cause when I went to work Tuesday morning, that's all we talked about was the catch....... not Jay.

And apparently you can't see the difference...... Just cause Aaron missed a wr,Jay gets a free pass?

Is that how it works?

:tsk: