• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Vs 49ers In Game Thread

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it, Washington next week. I f we do, by some miracle, win out and make the playoffs. We will be a 6-2 road team, I wouldn't want to play us.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay missed some big plays today just on inaccuracy. Probably his worst game of the season. He finally got his shit together on the scoring drive in the 4th. Where was it the rest of the game. I hope my opinion wont be dismissed as a Jay hater. I think I've proven that I'm not that guy. I am putting this on him for the most part. Never should have been Robbie's game to win.

Cutler had a rare bad game this season, no doubt. But he made the big plays when he absolutely had to, to give the Bears the 7 point lead late. The bottom line is the kicker missed a chip shot FG. That's what lost the game for the Bears. Gould has had a GREAT career. Can't get on his case too much, but it's a fact that he was the biggest reason why they lost this game. A kicker should not miss a 40 and 36 yard FGs in perfect weather conditions. It's just a shame that his terrible game happened at the worst time for the Bears. This was a must-win if the Bears were to keep their wildcard hopes alive. A terrible shame. I was looking forward to watching meaningful games down the stretch.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler had a rare bad game this season, no doubt. But he made the big plays when he absolutely had to, to give the Bears the 7 point lead late. The bottom line is the kicker missed a chip shot FG. That's what lost the game for the Bears. Gould has had a GREAT career. Can't get on his case too much, but it's a fact that he was the biggest reason why they lost this game. A kicker should not miss a 40 and 36 yard FGs in perfect weather conditions. It's just a shame that his terrible game happened at the worst time for the Bears. This was a must-win if the Bears were to keep their wildcard hopes alive. A terrible shame. I was looking forward to watching meaningful games down the stretch.
Selective memory? Cutler threw a pick six that decided the game in retrospect.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven't seen anyone place much blame on the defense... 49er are literally THE WORST offense in the the league. And they had ZERO wins On the ROAD...
And they can't hold a 7 point lead for 2 minutes? And to let Blaine Gabbert run for 85% of the final drive?
They get a sack on first down... and dance...and then they went to sleep.

You can also add the OT Touchdown breakdown as well. Jay Cutler had his worse game of the year in week 13... but the Defense and Robbie lost this game.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News came out this morning that Kristens brother Michael has been missing since Thanksgiving in Colorado. There was evidence that his car hit a huge rock on the highway but no one has come forward to picking him up to help him or take him to a hospital so he is missing..

I know my diabetes management comments Cutlers first years here, even though they are meant to cut the guy slack are seen as jabs here, there seemed to be an even more evident disconnect with Jay in the post game last night, then this brother in law news surfaced. As much as I do not like the football player, you gotta admit that Cutler appears to be a strong family man. (well, even though he wont vaccinate his children, but think thats his wifes call) so maybe it played into the game, I mean, how could it not?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen anyone place much blame on the defense... 49er are literally THE WORST offense in the the league. And they had ZERO wins On the ROAD...
And they can't hold a 7 point lead for 2 minutes? And to let Blaine Gabbert run for 85% of the final drive?
They get a sack on first down... and dance...and then they went to sleep.

You can also add the OT Touchdown breakdown as well. Jay Cutler had his worse game of the year in week 13... but the Defense and Robbie lost this game.

Yes, and Blaine Gabberts run was most evident by this golden boy Amos falling miserably when he was right in front of him to tackle. I did not even see a deke move or anything, he just fell down. I guess there is so much want for vindication for the Marshall trade that he gets a pass. Final play Callahan was Conte like out of position. But when you have a short field for your first two drives and only come up with field goals when the tone of the game would have been set, then give those points right back kept the team in a funk.

Poor management by Fox again at the end not going for a TD. How can the offense be confident when the coach is not confident.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News came out this morning that Kristens brother Michael has been missing since Thanksgiving in Colorado. There was evidence that his car hit a huge rock on the highway but no one has come forward to picking him up to help him or take him to a hospital so he is missing..

I know my diabetes management comments Cutlers first years here, even though they are meant to cut the guy slack are seen as jabs here, there seemed to be an even more evident disconnect with Jay in the post game last night, then this brother in law news surfaced. As much as I do not like the football player, you gotta admit that Cutler appears to be a strong family man. (well, even though he wont vaccinate his children, but think thats his wifes call) so maybe it played into the game, I mean, how could it not?

Pretty crazy stuff. Been missing since the 27th of November er' some shit? Sad.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As stated, hard to bang on Gould, he's been rock solid in his career as a Bear, but man those two misses where huge. Do I expect Jay to throw a pick... Yea at this point in his career, I've come to expect it. Gould on the other hand, missing not 1 but 2 FG's that could have won us the game... Ouch. Unexpected.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler has been great this year, but he 100% missed some big throws and obviously a costly INT.

Mariani also really botched that play by missing his block on the DB who was freed up to jump the route. However, Jay's fault at the end of the day. Jay missed Jeffery for a potential TD, missed a couple first down throws.

His only "bad game" to date. It happens to every QB, but he does deserve blame. Just like the defense does for folding like a lawn chair late.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really does suck though. Minnesota seems to be fading and has Arizona on the road this week. If we would have beat SF and follow with a win vs WSH. We'd be playing Minnesota the following week for the #6 seed, assuming they lose to AZ. Even if we just would have won one of these three gut wrenching losses this year, we'd be in shape to control our own destiny. Still having TB on our schedule too, who is the other team I could see over taking Minny if they collapse.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still Pissed.

Might be Week 12 next year before I get over this one.