• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears post game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need work in red zone

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scoreboard and Hail Mary do not tell the truth of this game. We outplayed them badly on both sides of the ball. Redskins had 481 yards of offense and the Bears had 307, and it could have been far worse.

The pass to Ertz was a TD in my opinion. I understand letting the play stand but I truly do not believe the referee saw the ball move until after the catch was made.

TM also should have caught the ball in the first half on the left sideline and Noah definitely dropped a first down.

Montez Sweat got away with a horse collar on JD.

I was not impressed with Caleb at all. He has zero pocket presence and was easily rattled.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I wasnt impressed with Caleb either except for when he made off schedule plays.

That side armed pass for the td was a beauty.

He seems awfully pedestrian in the pocket though.

It could be that his oline is as bad as the comannders oline was last year.

Lord knows he has some targets…

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was like riding a roller coaster.

Defense was awesome in the first half. Offense moved the ball up and down the field but no TDs.

I think the defense ran out of gas in the 2nd half. Washington didn't move the ball nearly as well until they pulled off the Hail Mary drive.

If Johnny Newton plays like he did today the team won't miss Allen so much. Big Phil did okay too.

Too many penalties. Too many drops and Daniels missed a few passes. He missed Ertz three times over the middle.

HAIL MARY is a lucky play .... they executed it well and it worked to perfection but you don't want too many of those.

They showed Josh Harris reacting to Chicago's go ahead TD or the two point conversion. I would have loved to see his reaction the winning TD.

Football is fun again.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
knew in preseason cb/db would be a 2024 sore spot all year.
I made a thread about it. St. Juste is who he is. I don't expect him to be lock down. He's actually not bad. I just need him to be smarter.

One corner at the deadline fundamentally changes this defense. We could put BSJ in the 4 spot, or move Sainristil back into the slot if we wanted to.

Got lucky yesterday, but Allegretti and Cosmi cost us two touchdowns. Should have never come down to the Hail Mary. I thought the Ertz no catch in the endzone was a good call.

5 is clearly not 100% but he gutted it out. 6-2!