• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears at Seattle: Pre-Season Week 2

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God forbid our team plays hard and gives a shit.

Hell, they didn't even do that in the regular season last year. Much less pre-season. Let em get after it. Sheesh.

Dude's pounding his helmet after a schemed play left him wide open because the linebacker bit crazy on playaction. "Let 'em get after it?" Fine...I'm down...but there should be a public shaming rule where if you mouth off in preseason and your team drops like 6 wins in the regular season thereafter, then you have to have an end-of-season press conference like this:

happy-gilmore-im-dumb.gif

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude's pounding his helmet after a schemed play left him wide open because the linebacker bit crazy on playaction. "Let 'em get after it?" Fine...I'm down...but there should be a public shaming rule where if you mouth off in preseason and your team drops like 6 wins in the regular season thereafter, then you have to have an end-of-season press conference like this:

happy-gilmore-im-dumb.gif
You're sure doing a lot of backflips to get around the fact that you're shitting on a Bears player that converted a 3rd down for a 20+ yard gain and showed some passion.

First time out on the field for him in the new season and he converted a nice 3rd down for a big play. God forbid we demonstrate that we give a shit.

You're usually a bit off in your logic, but this isn't off. It's just... odd. He's excited to play football and to be out there. Shut up. lol

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're sure doing a lot of backflips to get around the fact that you're shitting on a Bears player that converted a 3rd down for a 20+ yard gain and showed some passion.

First time out on the field for him in the new season and he converted a nice 3rd down for a big play. God forbid we demonstrate that we give a shit.

You're usually a bit off in your logic, but this isn't off. It's just... odd. He's excited to play football and to be out there. Shut up. lol

Eh? You know that shutting up will never happen from this corner. ;)

Love you too Toots.