• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears at Detroit

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard poles didn’t have much of a choice in the coaching matter. If that’s the case, the coaches need to go and the person who decides who the coach should be needs to go.
The second-to-last offensive series sealed it for me. Either they are intentionally tanking, or they are the biggest collection of pussies that ever lived. 6 fucking wins in 2 years....the balance of the game in their hands...a first down wins it. Let's run two safe runs for nothing off LG, and then chuck it deep to a rookie. They literally conceded the game there.

For all I bitch about Fields, us not being able to get 10 yards with the best running QB in the game, is sickening.

I think it's bullshit that Eberflus is gonna get to coach out the rest of the year, let alone the disturbing idea that they may even retain him for next year.

Him and Getsy should've been shitcanned Monday morning.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Him and Getsy should've been shitcanned Monday morning.
As I almost always tend to do, I try to hold off on calling for things like firing staff. trading or cutting players, etc to give them a full and hopefully fair chance to help revitalize their team's fortunes. I think these two coaches have had more than their fair share at such. I'm now fully on board for dumping them, altho I suspect it won't be until the end of the season. And while we're at it, Poles himself should be on thin ice as well.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I almost always tend to do, I try to hold off on calling for things like firing staff. trading or cutting players, etc to give them a full and hopefully fair chance to help revitalize their team's fortunes. I think these two coaches have had more than their fair share at such. I'm now fully on board for dumping them, altho I suspect it won't be until the end of the season. And while we're at it, Poles himself should be on thin ice as well.

I kinda liked what hes has done,better than Pace ever thought of doing......

Us Bear fans are fickle tho,hate our def,but when he goes out and gets two nice lbers and trade a 2nd for Sweat who has not done a bad job,but yet fans bitch about it.......

So Im not sure he on thin ice,all gms have had bad moves........
The Claypool trade has been beatened to death,we just move on from that......
But with having still the most money to spend in freeagency even after signing Sweat,plus two of the top 5 picks(of course tbd),he needs to hit homeruns with those.......

Then I believe this team will be ready to take off......

Last edited:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda liked what hes has done,better than Pace ever thought of doing......

Us Bear fans are fickle tho,hate our def,but when he goes out and gets two nice lbers and trade a 2nd for Sweat who has not done a bad job,but yet fans bitch about it.......

So Im not sure he on thin ice,all gms have had bad moves........
The Claypool trade has been beatened to death,we just move on from that......
But with having still the most money to spend in freeagency even after signing Sweat,plus two of the top 5 picks(of course tbd),he needs to hit homeruns with those.......

Then I believe this team will be ready to take off......
When I said Poles should be on thin ice, no wy do I believe he should be canned like Flus & Getsy. I just meant he shouldn't have unlimited reign for years to come. He should be given a chance to build the team as he envisions, but there needs to be a limited amount of time to produce results. My calendar would have him on no more than a two year watch to show definitive improvement and that's it.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked this game. We showed the lions are who we thought they were. Then we let them off the hook. We lost the game and it helps us get a better draft pick. We don’t benefit from wins this year.

Lions are showing your Denny Green quote......

Sucks for us we couldnt finish as GB is taking it too Detroit.....so far anyways.

20-6 and GB just recovered a Goff fumble.....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions are showing your Denny Green quote......

Sucks for us we couldnt finish as GB is taking it too Detroit.....so far anyways.

20-6 and GB just recovered a Goff fumble.....
Not saying I'm rooting for GB, I could never do that. But I wouldn't mind seeing them rack up a few extra wins to keep ahead of us in terms of draft position.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying I'm rooting for GB, I could never do that. But I wouldn't mind seeing them rack up a few extra wins to keep ahead of us in terms of draft position.
Ya,Im not cheering for GB either,its just maybe Detroit is falling back to earth.....

Maybe they are who we thought they were.......

But could they come from behind again for two straight weeks....

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard poles didn’t have much of a choice in the coaching matter. If that’s the case, the coaches need to go and the person who decides who the coach should be needs to go.
that would be decided. I thought they hired the consultant that made the last 2 decisions for them. Pretty sure that was the old president so Warren is not going to allow that to happen again. It only takes 2 years to turn over a roster to change a defensive roster. It wont be everflukes defense, but it better still be a 4-3 since we just locked up a big DE and DT who is not a nose tackle.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Offense had a 38% success rate on 3rd down.

The Bears are the first team in NFL history to have a 40-plus minute time of possession and a +3 takeaway advantage and still lose.

Taking away the last play, the Bears had a +4 turnover advantage, which equals a 97.3% win rate in the NFL.

A few fucked up stats I've come across.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bears are the first team in NFL history to have a 40-plus minute time of possession and a +3 takeaway advantage and still lose.

Taking away the last play, the Bears had a +4 turnover advantage, which equals a 97.3% win rate in the NFL.

This is why I'm actually glad I couldn't catch the game. Watching them blow what really should have been a fer-sure win would have jacked my ass up big time. Honestly, I can live with losing a close game, especially to a good team. But to choke like we did is just sheer fuckness.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every 2-3 weeks we do something historically ridiculous and embarrassing…but there’s still folks that believe Eberflus can save his job. He can’t.