• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears (3-4) vs Niners (2-4)

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well alright then…

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaaannnnddd…the pick to end it. Sad day.

Eh well…At least the kid got more repa and didn’t get completely killed.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The moment the Niners got that ginormous gain on the 3rd-20 screen pass, which led to a TD......I knew it was going to be the dagger in this game. Our D completely collapsed after that.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting on the score pre game show. Olin Kruetz talking about what a great leader Ted Washington was, how they would get too high and he would take them down to reality.

Then I start to think we have a team of participation ribbons. Each game everyone gets a turn to be a captain. How do you have that one voice in the locker room when you have a new captain every week.

When will they dress Rodney Adams instead of forcing the chemistry? I am sick of watching Robinson jump for balls instead of continuing to run. Really hope they could find a trade for robinson by Tuesday, maybe that gets Adams off the practice squad. Have no clue what Byrd is doing on this team.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting on the score pre game show. Olin Kruetz talking about what a great leader Ted Washington was, how they would get too high and he would take them down to reality.

Then I start to think we have a team of participation ribbons. Each game everyone gets a turn to be a captain. How do you have that one voice in the locker room when you have a new captain every week.

When will they dress Rodney Adams instead of forcing the chemistry? I am sick of watching Robinson jump for balls instead of continuing to run. Really hope they could find a trade for robinson by Tuesday, maybe that gets Adams off the practice squad. Have no clue what Byrd is doing on this team.
Dude, stfu about dumb Rodney Adams. Jesus fucking Christ. The dude played "pretty good" in fucking PRESEASON, but also had like 5 fucking drops on easy balls?? Just fucking stop. I have no fucking clue what in the fuck you are even referencing with the Robinson bullshit? It's fucking retarded tho. Just shut up about it. Robinson's decline has MUCH more to do with a gun shy rookie QB who zones on Mooney, cuz he needs to SEE the receiver open, than it does some inane analogy of him jumping instead of fucking running. Just stop.

I mean how fucking dumb...tryna say who the fucking team captain is, has any fucking bearing on fucking anything is just fucking retarded. That's like saying it matters what fucking visor Nagy wears. It's stupid. Fuck.

This team sucks, and it has absolutely nothing to do with Rodney fucking Adams, Robinson not running thru routes or who the goddamned captain is. Goddamn!?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack is out, but it looks like we may get healthy outside of that.

I have a feeling we pull out a close one in a snoozefest. Bears have tended to bounce back in these type of situations during the Nagy era. Doing just enough to remain mediocre.

Bears 20
49ers 14
LOL!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, stfu about dumb Rodney Adams. Jesus fucking Christ. The dude played "pretty good" in fucking PRESEASON, but also had like 5 fucking drops on easy balls?? Just fucking stop. I have no fucking clue what in the fuck you are even referencing with the Robinson bullshit? It's fucking retarded tho. Just shut up about it. Robinson's decline has MUCH more to do with a gun shy rookie QB who zones on Mooney, cuz he needs to SEE the receiver open, than it does some inane analogy of him jumping instead of fucking running. Just stop.

I mean how fucking dumb...tryna say who the fucking team captain is, has any fucking bearing on fucking anything is just fucking retarded. That's like saying it matters what fucking visor Nagy wears. It's stupid. Fuck.

This team sucks, and it has absolutely nothing to do with Rodney fucking Adams, Robinson not running thru routes or who the goddamned captain is. Goddamn!?

Completely agree. Idiots come up with the dumbest theories when their team loses.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In complete control of the game. Up a TD, moving the ball well, forced a 3rd and 20, about to get the ball back heading towards the late 3rd quarter...

And an 85 yard screen to the house turns the game on it's head. Our D shits it's pants. Horrible, horrible loss in a game you HAD to have.