• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BCS BOWL PROJECTIONS: Post Week 1

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. It will not shock me to see a tougher game against San Diego State. They have a pretty good offense I hear? The Buckeyes will continue to get better as the season grows. Bama is probably the same way.

Well they got their asses beat at home to an FCS school. Eastern Ill. 19-40.

Aztecs were my dark horse for the MWC going in. Behind BSU and Fresno as top contenders.

Looks like they are pretty bad, which doesnt help tOSU sos case.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they got their asses beat at home to an FCS school. Eastern Ill. 19-40.

Aztecs were my dark horse for the MWC going in. Behind BSU and Fresno as top contenders.

Looks like they are pretty bad, which doesnt help tOSU sos case.
tOSU cant control that when the OOC games are scheduled years before.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but that doesnt matter. It still doesnt help.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for those picking Clemson in the NCG, don't you also have to fill in the ACC auto bid to the Orange Bowl with another ACC team (probably FSU).

No that is not a rule. Most of the time if they can the Bowls like to use their vacated spot for a team from their tie in conference but it is not something they have to do. If Clemson makes the NC game Orange would get 2 of the first 3 at large picks and can pick anyone they want from the at large pool unless they are #1 then they can not pick a team from the same conference as the #2 without permission from that conferences tie in bowl.

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody has. I know scUM have to live in the past but please try to keep up.

Hoke is 0-1 vs Meyer at tOSU.

But Hoke is winning on convicted felons on the team. 1-0

You guys like to go by decades so I thought I would too. Am I not allowed? Ok, so since Meyer came I can't use the 1-1? It's not my fault your coach had to bail out cause of lies, I'm gonna stay in the present Hoke is 1-1 against *Ohio. You can use 0-1 since Meyer came that's fine whatever makes you feel better.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys like to go by decades so I thought I would too. Am I not allowed? Ok, so since Meyer came I can't use the 1-1? It's not my fault your coach had to bail out cause of lies, I'm gonna stay in the present Hoke is 1-1 against *Ohio. You can use 0-1 since Meyer came that's fine whatever makes you feel better.

It's funny really, they're always trying to manipulate the data set to try and make themselves feel better. I for one just let the records speak for itself, 58-44-6 baby. :yahoo:

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny really, they're always trying to manipulate the data set to try and make themselves feel better. I for one just let the records speak for itself, 58-44-6 baby. :yahoo:

They also try that "Well the past 30 years we are in the lead" shit too lol.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They also try that "Well the past 30 years we are in the lead" shit too lol.

I've even seen, "well let's only count the games since Ohio State joined the Big Ten." There is always some kind of caveat with them.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for those picking Clemson in the NCG, don't you also have to fill in the ACC auto bid to the Orange Bowl with another ACC team (probably FSU).

If FSU finishes in the top14, this likely happens. If they end their season with a loss to Florida, it may drop them from the top14, making them ineligible and forcing the OB to pick a different team.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Michigan fan...

Ol Rusty Nails, how many times have you beat Ohio State in the century in which we are in?

Yall remind me of Husky fans.

Cant even stay competitive against lil ol Oregon @ the big house

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Michigan fan...

Ol Rusty Nails, how many times have you beat Ohio State in the century in which we are in?

And congrats to Oregon on winning it's second Rose Bowl, it only took them what? 95 years?

And how about that year Oregon won a national title? What year was that again? I'm drawing a blank.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And congrats to Oregon on winning it's second Rose Bowl, it only took them what? 95 years?

And how about that year Oregon won a national title? What year was that again? I'm drawing a blank.

and congrats on your 1st 100 years of football.

No congrats on Ohio State leaving your program in the rear view mirror.

Ohio State = currently relevant.

Michigan = Has been

But hey, yall seem happy with past success rather than current results. If that suits you who am I to argue.:noidea:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

exactly. How does that proud Michigan team get their shit pushed in @ home to a team so insignificant like lil ol Oregon?

When is the last time the Michigan girls finished ranked higher than Oregon? 5.......6 years???

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Michigan fan...

And yet you are talking about the past. Funny huh? Congrats on being a North West weirdo

[YOUTUBE]Dream of the 90s - Portlandia on IFC - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and congrats on your 1st 100 years of football.

No congrats on Ohio State leaving your program in the rear view mirror.

Ohio State = currently relevant.

Michigan = Has been

But hey, yall seem happy with past success rather than current results. If that suits you who am I to argue.:noidea:

Funny, for being a "has been" and "irrelevant" program, they sure get a lot of prime time coverage, top recruits and actually since Hoke has taken over a decent amount of success, in fact more success that Ohio State has had.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly. How does that proud Michigan team get their shit pushed in @ home to a team so insignificant like lil ol Oregon?

When is the last time the Michigan girls finished ranked higher than Oregon? 5.......6 years???

Congrats, it takes Michigan having the worst coach in it's history for Oregon to be ranked hirer. :clap: