• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bates Motel

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they may even get married. But I still think he kills her. (Possibly after she discovers him doing his taxedermy on his dead mother.).

Could be a good point, Idk if he does, I think he eventually wants to stay with her. We'll see.

Oh man, I forgot it was on tonight. Off to the DVR!

Did you watch it?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good possibility. Maybe Dylan will start to listen to and appreciating his mother after finding out Caleb is hhis father.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really trust anything Norma says, and I don't think Caleb is Dylan's father, nor did he r*pe her.

Also...I'm quite certain those new "upper class" friends Norma has been introduced to have lots of skeletons in their closets as well. Usually how it works.....lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really trust anything Norma says, and I don't think Caleb is Dylan's father, nor did he r*pe her.

Also...I'm quite certain those new "upper class" friends Norma has been introduced to have lots of skeletons in their closets as well. Usually how it works.....lol

I agree, that lady just seems really shady to me. lol

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, that lady just seems really shady to me. lol

I dont know, maybe they are trying to paint the picture that she can find happiness... And then Norman takes it away with his Psycho-ness...

And why are we so convinced norma is such a bad person?? hasnt all she done is try to protect norman from himself... and the r*pe explains why she always treated dylan differently...

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, maybe they are trying to paint the picture that she can find happiness... And then Norman takes it away with his Psycho-ness...

And why are we so convinced norma is such a bad person?? hasnt all she done is try to protect norman from himself... and the r*pe explains why she always treated dylan differently...

I believe her r*pe story, never said otherwise.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Norman is gonna get himself some trim. :laugh3:

Why is Emma so damn nosey?? And I thought that episode was going to different from the preview, still enjoyed it.

Did Norman kill her brother?? I think he did.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got to see Norman subconsciously channeling his mother...that was creepy weird.

Looks like Zane's days are numbered....especially if Sherrif Romero has his druthers....and Norma's inevitable tryst with Nick Ford will surely be a coup de grace on so many levels.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christine continually setting up her brother w/ Norma is somewhat suspicious...and I can only imagine what her hidden agenda could be...and even his too for that matter. They must be bigger players in the scheme of things than they're letting on.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if the Bates Motel should consider expanding it market...

German woman, dead six months, found in front of TV
BERLIN Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:53pm EDT
0 COMMENTS
inShare
Share this

Email
Print