• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bates Motel

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard they're doing kinda like a ''Talking Dead'' after each episode this season. Should be pretty cool.

Yep...it's called Bates Motel -- After Hours.

*But unlike the WD + TD, it doesn't come on right after the show, unfortunately.....instead it's gonna be aired after another new series' pilot episode following Bates Motel called " Those Who Kill" w/ Chloe Sevigny as a homicide detective tracking serial killers.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the talking dead a couple times, but it got too annoying for me... it became more about the deaths than digesting the story... and the guests dont always help digest the story... I will probably not watch the after show for this either... Would rather talk to it here or on other boards to truly understand and digest what i saw...

But with that said i cant wait for this show tonight either, first season was very good- not sure if i would say great...

I never watched TTD and still till this day don't.

Yep...it's called Bates Motel -- After Hours.

*But unlike the WD + TD, it doesn't come on right after the show, unfortunately.....instead it's gonna be aired after another new series' pilot episode following Bates Motel called " Those Who Kill" w/ Chloe Sevigny as a homicide detective tracking serial killers.

I'm gonna record the After Hours show most likely. Hell, may even give that new show a try. I'll record the pilot.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a great 1st episode!!!

And Carrie Keagan is hosting the after show. She is hawt!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome first episode! Bradley is so fucking sexxyyy. Can't believe she just killed that dude without hesitation. She's gonna be in deep shit now, and dragging Norman into it isn't the best thing to do. I'm glad Norma spoke up and called out the whole town at the meeting and how it's basically ran by ''drug money''

But, do we really know who Blair's killer was? Do you really think it was Norman and he blacked out and doesn't remember it?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the entire 1st season yesterday and then the 1st episode of season 2 on A&E.com. Love this show so far.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had never seen a single episode until this past Sunday when I watch the entire run until the premier and I am hooked!

It is very disturbing though that they are making the kid and mom seem like they are going to bang each other at every second. Not that I wouldn't want to bang Vera Farmiga. Too bad that hot teacher had to die... She was pretty hot

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome first episode! Bradley is so fucking sexxyyy. Can't believe she just killed that dude without hesitation. She's gonna be in deep shit now, and dragging Norman into it isn't the best thing to do. I'm glad Norma spoke up and called out the whole town at the meeting and how it's basically ran by ''drug money''

But, do we really know who Blair's killer was? Do you really think it was Norman and he blacked out and doesn't remember it?

eh. She hesitated slightly. I mean you could tell she was shaking while holding the gun and she somewhat looked like she didn't want to do it. Granted she could have been shaking because she was done dry humping the crap out of that scumbag!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh. She hesitated slightly. I mean you could tell she was shaking while holding the gun and she somewhat looked like she didn't want to do it. Granted she could have been shaking because she was done dry humping the crap out of that scumbag!

I meant in the sense that, once she found out that he could have possibly killed her dad, she went there as soon as she can to kill him or lead him on for info. I do agree though, she did look nervous to pull the trigger.

I'd take her dry humping the crap out of me any day of the week though! She's so hot.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norma Bates is my kind of woman. She's so feisty and full of spunk. Love her character. The fact that she's beautiful doesn't hurt.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She really does play the character well.

As for the post a few posts up, agreed about the tension between Norma and Norman. It's pretty scary, it's almost like they're forcing it to happen and it eventually will. But, we all know how close Norman was with his mother and the show is showing that.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She really does play the character well.

As for the post a few posts up, agreed about the tension between Norma and Norman. It's pretty scary, it's almost like they're forcing it to happen and it eventually will. But, we all know how close Norman was with his mother and the show is showing that.

They're like scorned lovers. Which adds another dynamic to the show. The uncomfortableness of their relationship.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I keep expecting him to have one of his fantasies about his mother. It's really bizarre.

I'm sure that's coming.

I can't wait to see what happens between him and Bradley. She doesn't like him, slept with him once, she has a thing for his brother, Emma has a thing for Norman. And now Norman has the weird fetish with the animals in the basement.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant in the sense that, once she found out that he could have possibly killed her dad, she went there as soon as she can to kill him or lead him on for info. I do agree though, she did look nervous to pull the trigger.

I'd take her dry humping the crap out of me any day of the week though! She's so hot.

true. She certainly turned into one scary chick after she was committed that's for sure! But yes... she can hump me anyday everyday, anywhere!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true. She certainly turned into one scary chick after she was committed that's for sure! But yes... she can hump me anyday everyday, anywhere!

Happy wednesday!!!

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah she can. But her reaction and trying to get Norman's help, I'm not sure she'll be mentaly stabile to kill somebody again.

Hell yeah she can, love her.