• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bates Motel

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ready for episode 2!!!!!

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the first 15 minutes of tonight's episode and I'm pissed.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what does everybody think?

I can't believe that other dude just comes in and takes over. Kills that innocent dude from the rival family without hesitation. That's gonna bring some serious problems.

Also, pretty upset Bradley is gone, hottest girl on the show, but glad the brothers helped her get away without anybody knowing, well not yet at least. The ending was crazy, Norma has a brother? Next week is going to be sick.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norma has a brother? Of course she does. She told Norman her brother used to ****** her. That's how she got the burn on her thigh, remember?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what does everybody think?

I can't believe that other dude just comes in and takes over. Kills that innocent dude from the rival family without hesitation. That's gonna bring some serious problems.

Also, pretty upset Bradley is gone, hottest girl on the show, but glad the brothers helped her get away without anybody knowing, well not yet at least. The ending was crazy, Norma has a brother? Next week is going to be sick.

And you see Norman goes to a party and meets some freaky chick. Could be interesting! Can't wait till next week !!!!

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I don't like about this show? They just tie up plots in a few episodes. The sex slaves, the Keith summers investigation, the crooked cop, the stranger, Bradley... That shit all gets wrapped up. Give me a little more suspense please .

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you see Norman goes to a party and meets some freaky chick. Could be interesting! Can't wait till next week !!!!

It's gonna be awesome! Still think he ends up with Emma though, it's so clear how in love with him she is.

Norma has a brother? Of course she does. She told Norman her brother used to ****** her. That's how she got the burn on her thigh, remember?

Yesss, good call! That slipped my mind completely. :doh:

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...Norma nailed that singing audition, doing "Maybe This Time" from Cabaret.

I just watched last night's episode on-demand.....crazy drug war about to erupt.
The dirt on everyone is starting to pile up really fast.....and I feel so many scenarios will backfire in all their faces.

Very good series.

btw: am I the only one that finds it a bit reminiscent at times of Twin Peaks?

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be awesome! Still think he ends up with Emma though, it's so clear how in love with him she is.

Yesss, good call! That slipped my mind completely. :doh:

Im looking forward to him smuthering her after he takes her virginity. He's moved to "I think she was attracted to me" as his reasoning for murdering his slutty teacher. He can only tolerate Emma liking him for so long. Momma needs him all to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Bradley is gone either. This mess is gonna bite Dylan. Lots of murders coming on account of Norman going to the audition/helping Bradley..... I hope.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theories on who killed Miss Watson? The first and obvious leap is Norman but I'm not so sure. The most incriminating evidence that heis in fact her murderer, is the pearl necklace. He had a blackout (so he says) and doesn't remember what happened.

Other possibilities are Bradley for one. She would have a clear motive if she were to have found out that "B" is Miss Watson.

Who are some other possibilities?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theories on who killed Miss Watson? The first and obvious leap is Norman but I'm not so sure. The most incriminating evidence that heis in fact her murderer, is the pearl necklace. He had a blackout (so he says) and doesn't remember what happened.

Other possibilities are Bradley for one. She would have a clear motive if she were to have found out that "B" is Miss Watson.

Who are some other possibilities?

I think you named them all, not sure it was Bradley, don't think she found out who B was until she thought the other dude killed her dad for sleeping with her. Had she known before, definitely, but the other dude who they locked up could be the killer as well.

Im looking forward to him smuthering her after he takes her virginity. He's moved to "I think she was attracted to me" as his reasoning for murdering his slutty teacher. He can only tolerate Emma liking him for so long. Momma needs him all to herself.

Idk, I don't think he will kill Emma, I think he eventually will be in love with her.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Fucknuts!!!

This shit just got even more fucked up!

Norma's brother is Dylan's father. That is so fucked up! :wtf:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woahhhhhhhhh! What an episode!! That ending, holy shit!!!

First though, that memorial turned party, had a feeling that Phillip dude was gay and ad soon as he touched Norman, knew it. Also think that new girl will try and make a move on Norman during their tech shit, thus making Emma really jealous and probably leading to her making bad decisions like tonight.

As for Caleb and Dylan, though I didn't think his "uncle" would turn out to be his dad but definitely believe Norma when she says he raped her. I wonder if Caleb knows Dylan is his son? My DVR cut out after the episode so if that's in the preview, I missed it

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you named them all, not sure it was Bradley, don't think she found out who B was until she thought the other dude killed her dad for sleeping with her. Had she known before, definitely, but the other dude who they locked up could be the killer as well.

Idk, I don't think he will kill Emma, I think he eventually will be in love with her.

I think they may even get married. But I still think he kills her. (Possibly after she discovers him doing his taxedermy on his dead mother.).