• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baseball Card Vandals

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are great.
baseball-cards-wind-chill.jpg

BaseballCardVandals.jpg

baseball-cards-santana-1360174327.jpg

tumblr_mer1z2QB3e1rmoryfo1_12801.jpg

ku-medium.jpg

screen-shot-2013-10-21-at-4-18-06-pm.png

http://www.baseballcardvandals.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time that this would have driven me crazy. Now, I can laugh along with the rest.

Still, it is hard to beat the "as picture taken" card that feature Billy Ripken. If you do not know what I am speaking up, you should........

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time that this would have driven me crazy. Now, I can laugh along with the rest.

Still, it is hard to beat the "as picture taken" card that feature Billy Ripken. If you do not know what I am speaking up, you should........

Got it. It was many years after the card came out, was it 89 fleer? But bought one on eBay just because it was all we talked about when it came out. I have quite a few of those. There is also an 89 Score card that was airbrushed because it was for a pitcher, but the 1B was "adjusting himself" in the background. I first heard of that, the searched my cards and you would have thought I hit the lotto when me and my buddy found it in my box of commoners. :laugh3:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. It was many years after the card came out, was it 89 fleer? But bought one on eBay just because it was all we talked about when it came out. I have quite a few of those. There is also an 89 Score card that was airbrushed because it was for a pitcher, but the 1B was "adjusting himself" in the background. I first heard of that, the searched my cards and you would have thought I hit the lotto when me and my buddy found it in my box of commoners. :laugh3:

Sounds very familiar to me. The reactions to certain cards that is, as some need more than just a passing glance to be able to see their usually unintended brillance.