• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Banner Change

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: You're a total asshole here too. Again :lol: I couldn't pass that up.
Seriously, enjoy the banter w/you. Makes the off season fun. And everyone needs a laugh once in a while.
Bold : Lmao again thanks.
As far as the GMB I might have to make a visit there. :suds:

honestly, if you have something to add to a conversation, even if its a dickish joke, and arent just being a asshole to be one, you should be fine. There are plenty of guys just trying to have fun. Just tell them your with me :charlie:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, if you have something to add to a conversation, even if its a dickish joke, and arent just being a asshole to be one, you should be fine. There are plenty of guys just trying to have fun. Just tell them your with me :charlie:

Yeah and I'd have hit put on my head in 24 hrs.
Charlie ? Good try :lol:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Rich. I've really never paid any attention to that. A couple guys referred to the top of the page, just thought they were referring to the OP.:L:L:L.
55 deserves a shot there, albeit for a year or 2.
Thanks again:suds:

:suds:

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, whoever is in charge of such things needs to get 90 off of there soon, now, yesterday. Tired of looking at him.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, whoever is in charge of such things needs to get 90 off of there soon, now, yesterday. Tired of looking at him.

Being half blitzed , and going threw this thread again , just makes me laugh.
But who the heck is 90 ? Pep ? consider it done. We'll get rid of his ass , and bring a guy in who can actually rush the QB. I promise. :suds:

C

cubzzzfanincali

:L

OK guys, this time I will take a stab at bringing 6340 up to speed.

OK 6340, you at least somewhat sober? Good. The "banner", and the 90. 90 is, as you guess, Peppers. The "banner"...scroll all the way up to the top of the SportsHoopla Bears forum page. At the top, you will see picture graphics of Cutler and Peppers next to a Bears logo and to the right of that Bears logo is Matt Forte. I said picture graphics not graphic pictures so don't be frightened. Go ahead, look. If you are seeing double, close one eye, or use a hand to cover your less dominant eye.

That whole thing....Peppers Jay Matt logo....that's what in web page-speak is referred to as "the banner." That's because it is long and rectangular and shows off your team and is...well...very banner-like. What people want is to have Peppers taken off of there because he is, obviously, no longer a Chicago Bear.

If you don't get it this time, then I am giving you another :L. So be very afraid.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK 6340, you at least somewhat sober? Good. The "banner", and the 90. 90 is, as you guess, Peppers. The "banner"...scroll all the way up to the top of the SportsHoopla Bears forum page. At the top, you will see picture graphics of Cutler and Peppers next to a Bears logo and to the right of that Bears logo is Matt Forte. I said picture graphics not graphic pictures so don't be frightened. Go ahead, look. If you are seeing double, close one eye, or use a hand to cover your less dominant eye.

That whole thing....Peppers Jay Matt logo....that's what in web page-speak is referred to as "the banner." That's because it is long and rectangular and shows off your team and is...well...very banner-like. What people want is to have Peppers taken off of there because he is, obviously, no longer a Chicago Bear.

If you don't get it this time, then I am giving you another :L. So be very afraid.

:heh:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: I got the banner shit after Rich's post. Finally :lol:
But this thread is so old, I forgot what this thread was all about , w/my last reply.
And I'm rarely somewhat sober when I post here.
Got to admit though it's 1 of the funnier threads.:suds:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I got the banner shit after Rich's post. Finally :lol:
But this thread is so old, I forgot what this thread was all about , w/my last reply.
And I'm rarely somewhat sober when I post here.
Got to admit though it's 1 of the funnier threads.:suds:

Maybe its time to get help.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't see your post LEO, but I think you forgot to give me a thumbs down. You're slipping.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump:

Any takers on this? Would be much appreciated. Peppers has got to go.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I venture a plenty. Just don't talk shit there. Don't want get banned. Already got 1 warning from the gods that run this site. And that was from discussion on this board.

What???? Holy shit...