• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Banner Change

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
90 needs to go.

I like these two for a replacement

hi-res-153634698-alshon-jeffery-of-the-chicago-bears-is-congratulated-by_crop_exact.jpg

After last season, defense needs to earn a banner spot.

C

cubzzzfanincali

if they could get a picture like that, but swap Marshall and AJ for our long snapper and 3rd punter camp competition prospects, I'd be OK with that.

C

cubzzzfanincali

yeah, Tomczak did a pretty nice job at the end of the 4th quarter handing the ball off, what was it, twice? Thank goodness, or we would have that lost that one in a squeaker.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50_Tomczak.JPG

The only reason that the Chicago Bears won the Super Bowl in 1985

FACT

He's like an attorney in Chicago now or some shit. Wait… maybe that's only Fencik.

I get my white 85 Bears players lives confused. Except for McMicheal.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a fan since '63. Never heard of a Banner. Will some one please explain?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will allow anything that yall see fit, as long as #90 is gone soon.

My vote would be Cutler, Marshall, and Jeffery. If a 4th player is allowed, Peanut to represent the defense.

Sorry Forte, but it's your turn out of the rotation.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck I'll slap the fuck out of you w/ my prick. What the fuck is the banner?
Scroll up to the top of the Chicago Bears page... there is a "banner" of a pictures of Chicago Bears players in action. Peppers, Cutler, Forte. And it says: C Bears Sportshoopla.com
The argument is that Peppers who now plays for the packers should be removed from this banner, and guys are putting up suggestions on who should replace him.

(sometimes you have to treat seniors like toddlers. It's ok, we'll all be there someday- even if they are vulger and creepy...easy up on the prick slapping gramps.- and how does one "slap the fuck" out of someone? Where is "my fuck" and should I protect it so it doesn't get slapped out? Very confusing. :noidea:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scroll up to the top of the Chicago Bears page... there is a "banner" of a pictures of Chicago Bears players in action. Peppers, Cutler, Forte. And it says: C Bears Sportshoopla.com
The argument is that Peppers who now plays for the packers should be removed from this banner, and guys are putting up suggestions on who should replace him.

(sometimes you have to treat seniors like toddlers. It's ok, we'll all be there someday- even if they are vulger and creepy...easy up on the prick slapping gramps.- and how does one "slap the fuck" out of someone? Where is "my fuck" and should I protect it so it doesn't get slapped out? Very confusing. :noidea:

Watch it youngster....he will block you. oh the horror.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEV does banners, anyone pm him yet?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck I'll slap the fuck out of you w/ my prick. What the fuck is the banner?

Your dick aint been hard since 63 either. Plus i dont give a fuck, so you gonna slap it out of me? Look at the top of the page, with your glasses on, and tell me you dont see a steamy pile of packers player there(Peppers). Thats the banner pops.