• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama will start 0-2

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the kind of luck I've had with my vCash, no way I'm betting real cash. Avy's are about the only way I care to go, makes it a little more interesting imo.

LOL! I'd give you a loan. I wagered for the first time last weekend, and made 372 dollars, mostly by blind luck. I'll see if v-bookie can arrange for a transfer of funds, since he's a fellow gamecock.

If Bama/Carolina get to the SECCG, I'll def seek you out for an avi-bet.

Scratch that...If Carolina makes it to the SECCG, I'll put up whatever Avi you want me to, no wager required.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! I'd give you a loan. I wagered for the first time last weekend, and made 372 dollars, mostly by blind luck. I'll see if v-bookie can arrange for a transfer of funds, since he's a fellow gamecock.

If Bama/Carolina get to the SECCG, I'll def seek you out for an avi-bet.

Scratch that...If Carolina makes it to the SECCG, I'll put up whatever Avi you want me to, no wager required.

lol :suds:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm waiting to see if I got more Bama fans on the A&M game.

I'll take the wager on the TAMU game. If Bama wins, you change your avatar to one of my choice for one month, so long as it isn't overtly offensive. If TAMU wins, vice versa.

We have a bet?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can anyone trust BK when he cant even admitt he is a bandwagon Heat fan that used to be a Cavs fan?

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
x0xl.jpg

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on blind luck, hunch, intuition or factual evidence?

Please enlighten us with you wisdom on the subject, we are all curious as to how you have arrived at such a misguided thought process.

Here's how I see it.

Bama has a superior team from top to bottom when it comes to VT and truthfully that game should be over by halftime. Depth is not a friend to VT and they will wear down quickly trying to slow Bama on both sides of the ball. Bama wins going away.

TAMU had a weak defense last year that only got worse by the loss of some of its better players, especially in the secondary. The offensive line that protected JF is weaker and not assured of being able to hold a strong defensive line from getting to him this year. Bama reloaded its O-line with studs that played significant minutes last year on a title winning team and the receiving corp is probably the best that Bama has ever had. RB is a strength again this year, couple that with a deep receiving corp and the top rated passer in the nation returning and this spells trouble for A&M's defense, which yielded 431 yards to Bama last year.

Take into account that JF with his high flying offense last year had to hope for a last minute interception(uncharacteristic of McCarron) to beat bama and the fact he doesnt have as much on the offensive side this year. A lesser defensive team than the one that yielded 431 yards to Bama last year and an overall lack of depth to withstand the skull dragging that Saban will have instore for A&m and its clear to anyone with sense that Bama will start 2-0.

Now please enlighten us with your facts that counter the truth posted above.

And lets dont forget that its not assured if JF will play a down this year as of today, he still has something potentially harmful hanging over his eligibility status with the NCAA. Does TAMU gamble on forfeiting every game if they play him?

:lol::laugh3: