• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama will start 0-2

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, lots of folks in Tuscaloosa are utterly terrified that Bama will be defeated by Texas A&M. Apparently the tension is very thick at the athletic facilities, with lots of clashes between assistant coaches.

this would be good for us if true, only a few more days now:D

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe you bksballer! Oh shoot, I have to hurry up and get into my pumpkin carriage to catch my meeting with Tatu on fantasy island. Geaux tigers!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-1 is a lock....0-2 is possible

Based on blind luck, hunch, intuition or factual evidence?

Please enlighten us with you wisdom on the subject, we are all curious as to how you have arrived at such a misguided thought process.

Here's how I see it.

Bama has a superior team from top to bottom when it comes to VT and truthfully that game should be over by halftime. Depth is not a friend to VT and they will wear down quickly trying to slow Bama on both sides of the ball. Bama wins going away.

TAMU had a weak defense last year that only got worse by the loss of some of its better players, especially in the secondary. The offensive line that protected JF is weaker and not assured of being able to hold a strong defensive line from getting to him this year. Bama reloaded its O-line with studs that played significant minutes last year on a title winning team and the receiving corp is probably the best that Bama has ever had. RB is a strength again this year, couple that with a deep receiving corp and the top rated passer in the nation returning and this spells trouble for A&M's defense, which yielded 431 yards to Bama last year.

Take into account that JF with his high flying offense last year had to hope for a last minute interception(uncharacteristic of McCarron) to beat bama and the fact he doesnt have as much on the offensive side this year. A lesser defensive team than the one that yielded 431 yards to Bama last year and an overall lack of depth to withstand the skull dragging that Saban will have instore for A&m and its clear to anyone with sense that Bama will start 2-0.

Now please enlighten us with your facts that counter the truth posted above.

And lets dont forget that its not assured if JF will play a down this year as of today, he still has something potentially harmful hanging over his eligibility status with the NCAA. Does TAMU gamble on forfeiting every game if they play him?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My .02:

Avatar bets are ridiculous. Stupid. Puerile. Pointless, even.

"OH no! I have to display a picture next to my screen name that I don't like!"

Put money on the sumbich or EVERYBODY STFU.

For the games, I don't believe Bama loses them both, but it shore wud be pleasant if they did.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible for Alabama to lose this week...and maybe the stadium will get 6" of snow...same odds.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My .02:

Avatar bets are ridiculous. Stupid. Puerile. Pointless, even.

"OH no! I have to display a picture next to my screen name that I don't like!"

Put money on the sumbich or EVERYBODY STFU.

For the games, I don't believe Bama loses them both, but it shore wud be pleasant if they did.

Or we could just do avatar bets. :thumb:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or we could just do avatar bets. :thumb:

Bks is trollin yer troll, man. He's not going to put any kind of wager down on it.

Cause he knows he's a punky-mc-punk. But I love him anyway.

I don't care what my avatar is. I have them blocked, so it's not like it would bother me. Shit, I'm one of the guys from CBS who put a My Little Pony picture on his avatar for several YEARS.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already made 1 avatar bet on the A&M game. Willing to take more.

I won't be on much until later because I actually work while I'm at work unlike some of you.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bks is trollin yer troll, man. He's not going to put any kind of wager down on it.

I don't care what my avatar is. I have them blocked, so it's not like it would bother me. Shit, I'm one of the guys from CBS who put a My Little Pony picture on his avatar for several YEARS.

With the kind of luck I've had with my vCash, no way I'm betting real cash. Avy's are about the only way I care to go, makes it a little more interesting imo.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I won't be on much until later because I actually work while I'm at work unlike some of you.

u jelly?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm at work, too. I just get to wear gym shorts and a cut off with my job on Mondays, because I work from home.

:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like a ghey thing to me