• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bad Look For NFL

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may move that game to the Rose Bowl or the Coliseum.

Nah,I think the chargers would have something to say about that.....It hfa,and where they play now is there home......
And if the NFL was to actually make them move the game to a bigger stadium,they should move it back to SD to their real homefield.......

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah,I think the chargers would have something to say about that.....It hfa,and where they play now is there home......
And if the NFL was to actually make them move the game to a bigger stadium,they should move it back to SD to their real homefield.......

Might be as great PR move. Wonder if Roger would show up?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's still a biz side here...22,000 vs potentially 60+k? That's a nice little windfall there. I'm not so sure that Spanos would be unwilling to move the game to the Coliseum.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Captain is right...FPI is basically saying at this point in time, the likelihood of it happening favors KC.
Unless I am having amnesia, captain plays connect the dots, but doesn't really consider how likely each of them happening is.

Got called on it, and it went from there.