• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B1G Thread

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is the big 10 gets 9 in maybe. 8 has always been the norm and we have another month of b-ball left

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn’t matter the best HS football players in the country are mostly in the Deep South. You can pull the best players from Minnesota or Wisconsin or Michigan but those kids won’t beat the best players from Georgia Florida or Alabama

The Gophers are NOT filling their roster with Mn/Wisc/Mich players. Far more players from Georgia, Florida, Texas and Missouri than either Wisconsin or Michigan. Minnesotans are the #1 state of course, but it's not by all that much of a margin.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn’t matter the best HS football players in the country are mostly in the Deep South. You can pull the best players from Minnesota or Wisconsin or Michigan but those kids won’t beat the best players from Georgia Florida or Alabama

You have heard of the internet, right? lol Fleck has a couple players on the roster or in the incoming 2020 class who never visited campus and/or ever met Coach Fleck.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have heard of the internet, right? lol Fleck has a couple players on the roster or in the incoming 2020 class who never visited campus and/or ever met Coach Fleck.

Now you’re just being a homer. You will fit it great around here

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Gophers are NOT filling their roster with Mn/Wisc/Mich players. Far more players from Georgia, Florida, Texas and Missouri than either Wisconsin or Michigan. Minnesotans are the #1 state of course, but it's not by all that much of a margin.

Minnesota 2020 Football Commits

Internet says you have the 37th ranked football recruiting class coming in. I suggest you take your homer tendencies over to the college football thread and talk about how good Fleck is doing

:dhd:

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota 2020 Football Commits

Internet says you have the 37th ranked football recruiting class coming in. I suggest you take your homer tendencies over to the college football thread and talk about how good Fleck is doing

:dhd:

Already did/been doing that.

Yeah, so what? What does that have to do with anything? Nothing Homer about me jackass. 11-2 last year, offense made up almost entirely of Sophs. That 11-2, was with recruits that ranked in the upper 40s or 50s. A great coach can make all the difference. Fleck got WVU to 12-0 in his 4th season, I'm thinking he could easily do it in his 4th season here at UMn, too. That 11-2 season is ahead of the schedule he was on at WMU, so it's easily possibly.

Clemson has had just ONE Top Ten recruiting class, last year's I believe, came in #9, so probably few of that class has even played yet. So teams full of recruiting classes in the teens and 20s, maybe even a few from a class in the 30s, won 2 Natl Titles and made how many cfps?

If you don't want me talking about cfb, then don't say stupid sh1t that may elicit a response, eh? Cool?

Now as for the bb. B1G looks to get alot of teams in this season, but will any of them get a high seed? Will any be able to get beyond the Sweet 16?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already did/been doing that.

Yeah, so what? What does that have to do with anything? Nothing Homer about me jackass. 11-2 last year, offense made up almost entirely of Sophs. That 11-2, was with recruits that ranked in the upper 40s or 50s. A great coach can make all the difference. Fleck got WVU to 12-0 in his 4th season, I'm thinking he could easily do it in his 4th season here at UMn, too. That 11-2 season is ahead of the schedule he was on at WMU, so it's easily possibly.

Clemson has had just ONE Top Ten recruiting class, last year's I believe, came in #9, so probably few of that class has even played yet. So teams full of recruiting classes in the teens and 20s, maybe even a few from a class in the 30s, won 2 Natl Titles and made how many cfps?

If you don't want me talking about cfb, then don't say stupid sh1t that may elicit a response, eh? Cool?

Now as for the bb. B1G looks to get alot of teams in this season, but will any of them get a high seed? Will any be able to get beyond the Sweet 16?

Clemson had just 1 top 10 recruiting class huh? You’re funny man. 3 In the past 3 years. Go check that again and get back to me homer.

Big 10 footbalol is a sham besides Ohio
st. He’ll Minnesota didn’t even make to the conference championship and here you are barking your homer BS on a college football board.
Minnesota football lmao

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is the big 10 gets 9 in maybe. 8 has always been the norm and we have another month of b-ball left

0 chance they get less than 10.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson had just 1 top 10 recruiting class huh? You’re funny man. 3 In the past 3 years. Go check that again and get back to me homer.

st. He’ll Minnesota didn’t even make to the conference championship and here you are barking your homer BS on a college football board.
Minnesota football lmao

3 in the past 3 years? And those recruits played even? I'm guessing you are including the #3 2020 class, and the #9 2018 or 2019 team? What source are you using? I was looking at 247. And the 2018 or 2019 team, seriously? So that recruiting class helped Clemson with their 2 Natl Titles, eh? Dumbfuck.

Point went right over your head, didn't it? SWOOSH!!! lol

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Minnesota football lmao

Minnesota football, better than the Illini in football. UMn fb is better than the Illini in basketball. 7 cfb Natl Titles for UMn to how many cbb titles for the Illini? Yeah, that's what I thought.

When are you guys going to start up a hockey program already so we can use you and abuse you in that sport, too?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota football, better than the Illini in football. UMn fb is better than the Illini in basketball. 7 cfb Natl Titles for UMn to how many cbb titles for the Illini? Yeah, that's what I thought.

When are you guys going to start up a hockey program already so we can use you and abuse you in that sport, too?

Nobody’s in here pimpin Illini football. Lol. Much less any team in that division of the big 10. It’s a pillow fight

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the league doesnt get a 1 or 2 seed i think theyve got a great shot at multiple FF teams. Theres mo elite team this year and the league has as many as 10 teams who i think are in that S16 or better field ( which is 30-35 teams this year imo) . Sheer volume makes it more likely

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody’s in here pimpin Illini football. Lol. Much less any team in that division of the big 10. It’s a pillow fight

Pillow fight? lol PSU might have thought that, too, going into their game with the Gophers.

Just cause the Illini will be stuck at the bottom of the West Division doesn't mean you have to be all butthurt about it.

Minny/UW/NU/IA are all on the rise, with Mn having the advantage in my opinion, because of their new coach, but UW may still have it? Not sure about NW, but they are bringing back more of last year's production than any other team, and they were pretty good last year, so they, as a program, are capable. Illini? Even you won't pimp em, so, perennial whipping boys in the West? Purdue's paying a pretty penny for their coach, so we'll see how well that goes.

MSU is not rebounding anytime soon, so outside of OSU, not sure why you think the East is so dominant? Maryland? RUTGERS??? lol Indiana? The football is not round enough for them. Like I said, MSU is a dumpster fire right now, can't even get the UC coach to jump at that opportunity, lol. Michigan? With Harbaugh as their coach, they'll always be competitive, but not very. That leaves PSU and of course OSU. 2 and a half teams does not make a dominant Division.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the league doesnt get a 1 or 2 seed i think theyve got a great shot at multiple FF teams. Theres mo elite team this year and the league has as many as 10 teams who i think are in that S16 or better field ( which is 30-35 teams this year imo) . Sheer volume makes it more likely

I hope you are right, maybe one team to the FF, but multiple? Just don't see it this year. But like I said, I hope you are right.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think so? Interesting

I’ll bet you on that. I don’t think they get in 10
I think theres a better shot they get 11 than 9 and a better shot they get 12 than 8

At this point theres not enough bad losses to keep Maryland, Illinois, PSU, Iowa, MSU, Purdue, OSU, Michigan , Wisky or Rutgers out unless they literally go like 1-7 to finish. Only 2 i have questions on are IU and Minny but both of them have good enough resumes to get in if they get to 9/10 B10 wins

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pillow fight? lol PSU might have thought that, too, going into their game with the Gophers.

Just cause the Illini will be stuck at the bottom of the West Division doesn't mean you have to be all butthurt about it.

Minny/UW/NU/IA are all on the rise, with Mn having the advantage in my opinion, because of their new coach, but UW may still have it? Not sure about NW, but they are bringing back more of last year's production than any other team, and they were pretty good last year, so they, as a program, are capable. Illini? Even you won't pimp em, so, perennial whipping boys in the West? Purdue's paying a pretty penny for their coach, so we'll see how well that goes.

MSU is not rebounding anytime soon, so outside of OSU, not sure why you think the East is so dominant? Maryland? RUTGERS??? lol Indiana? The football is not round enough for them. Like I said, MSU is a dumpster fire right now, can't even get the UC coach to jump at that opportunity, lol. Michigan? With Harbaugh as their coach, they'll always be competitive, but not very. That leaves PSU and of course OSU. 2 and a half teams does not make a dominant Division.

Absolutely pillow fight. Your novels are about as adorable as your homer love for Minnesota. Illinois beat Wisconsin this year correct? Lol. 38-17 the Gophers got spanked by Wiscy. I’m gonna leave that there for you to marinate on cuz it’s pretty funny

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right, maybe one team to the FF, but multiple? Just don't see it this year. But like I said, I hope you are right.
The reason i think that is i think theyve got 9 or 10 of the best 30 teams. Say they get 8 to R32. Even if theyre mostly 3 to 8 seeds the sheer volume makes it more likely especially given the 1 and 2 seeds this year arent as good as usual

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think theres a better shot they get 11 than 9 and a better shot they get 12 than 8

At this point theres not enough bad losses to keep Maryland, Illinois, PSU, Iowa, MSU, Purdue, OSU, Michigan , Wisky or Rutgers out unless they literally go like 1-7 to finish. Only 2 i have questions on are IU and Minny but both of them have good enough resumes to get in if they get to 9/10 B10 wins

A lot can happen. I’ll go with less than 10. Call me crazy