• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B12 comes down to 2 games

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exes do you think Texas will beat Tech? These next 2 games are bad match ups for you guys I think.
If bowman plays I like Tech but I doubt he plays

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what happens when Murray gets hurt next week vs the Pokes and is done for the year?

I dont WANT that to happen but, sometimes it does.

Dude, OU's system is set for anybody to step in and throw for a fuck ton of yards. You can insert any starting D1 QB in OU's system and the offense doesn't lose a beat. I predicted before the year started that their offense wouldn't lose a beat once Mayfield left. I mean, for fuck's sake Landry fucking Jones had better stats than Mayfield in that offense. Fuck off Riley. Go to the NFL already you fucking douche bag......

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. Consider my fandom revoked.

Let's Sooners!

OklahomaSooners-BoomerSooner-Schooner.jpg

THATS THE SPIRIT!

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive said it earlier this year, this conference is now set up perfect for OU and Texas. Thats one of the reasons I dont think we see its demise anytime soon.

If OU (they are very close obviously) and Texas (still building under Herman and most of all Del Conte GREAT move there) are what both SHOULD be which is relevant nationally and consistently ranked in the top 5-10 then we get RRS twice a year most years and AT LEAST 1 team in the playoff every year if not 2 from time to time.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exes do you think Texas will beat Tech? These next 2 games are bad match ups for you guys I think.

You know, we tend to beat the Sand Aggies in Lubbock no matter what, but Orlando's defense couldn't stop Southlake Carroll from scoring at will if they played tomorrow. Our offense will score with ease, but our defense if full of entitled pussies who think they are better than what they really are and our DC suddenly caught a case of whatever the fuck Vance Bedford had when he was our DC under Strong.

UT 49
Sand Aggy 45

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, OU's system is set for anybody to step in and throw for a fuck ton of yards. You can insert any starting D1 QB in OU's system and the offense doesn't lose a beat. I predicted before the year started that their offense wouldn't lose a beat once Mayfield left. I mean, for fuck's sake Landry fucking Jones had better stats than Mayfield in that offense. Fuck off Riley. Go to the NFL already you fucking douche bag......
WVU Will destroy OU in Morgantown at night if they have to resort to a backup QB this year. The RB situation is bad enough.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m more worried we might lose to Gundy, for like the 4th time in a row and 5 of 7. :L

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yall should photoshop a bunch of pictures with him and dicks....that seemed to work real good with the last guy...
C9J0PzfUwAAXt35.jpg

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about all that book learnin', I just hope OU gets to play Texas again.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU Will destroy OU in Morgantown at night if they have to resort to a backup QB this year. The RB situation is bad enough.

Won't happen. WVU's defense fucking sucks. OU's 3rd string QB will tear your secondary apart. Don't get me wrong, I'll be wearing a WVU jersey that night and would love to watch your 'Neers pound the fuck out of those bastards north of the Red River, but it ain't happening, even if Murray got hurt and doesn't play.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A group that is not getting their due is the OU offensive line, they are a very strong group and the running game is what won last night in spite of all the craziness down there.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bammer and OU played tomorrow:

Bammer 49
OU 47

I do not think it would be that close this year, I will go to my grave knowing OU would have beat them last year though. That offense was historic and it took a lot of stupidity to lose.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Murray is fairly conservative with his running. He slides early or goes oob. Of course, any play could negate that. Even with Rodney out, OU still leads the B12 in rushing. Sermon put up over 200 last night and Murray added another 100 yd game. We ugly, but we find a way to win. Our one loss was by a FG.