• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

B.R.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw everything out the window Before Romo (B.R.). This team has lost 7 straight, yet @ the end of the day they are still only 2 games back in the loss column. I will go on record as shitty as most of you think the defense have been, if they can continue to hold teams under 20pts, they still win the division...

#It aint over until the Fat Lady Sings!

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Throw everything out the window Before Romo (B.R.). This team has lost 7 straight, yet @ the end of the day they are still only 2 games back in the loss column. I will go on record as shitty as most of you think the defense have been, if they can continue to hold teams under 20pts, they still win the division...

#It aint over until the Fat Lady Sings!

2-7 versus 5-5 means we are three back in the loss column against the Giants and two back against the Redskins and Eagles. The Fat lady is preparing her throat. This team is bad....can't sugar coat it. The defense can't make a stop when it counts. As such, they simply are not good enough.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-15mg OTE="Andresrenee, post: 7557152, member: 4796"]2-7 versus 5-5 means we are three back in the loss column against the Giants and two back against the Redskins and Eagles. The Fat lady is preparing her throat. This team is bad....can't sugar coat it. The defense can't make a stop when it counts. As such, they simply are not good enough.[/QUOTE]

7-5 =2. They are 2.5 games back of the Gnats overall & 2 back in the lose column. Romo has masked alot of this teams problem for years....

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
7-15mg OTE="Andresrenee, post: 7557152, member: 4796"]2-7 versus 5-5 means we are three back in the loss column against the Giants and two back against the Redskins and Eagles. The Fat lady is preparing her throat. This team is bad....can't sugar coat it. The defense can't make a stop when it counts. As such, they simply are not good enough.

7-5 =2. They are 2.5 games back of the Gnats overall & 2 back in the lose column. Romo has masked alot of this teams problem for years....[/QUOTE]

I said it earlier....one more game for the Cowboys likely equals a loss. Sorry not so optimistic.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-5 =2. They are 2.5 games back of the Gnats overall & 2 back in the lose column. Romo has masked alot of this teams problem for years....

I said it earlier....one more game for the Cowboys likely equals a loss. Sorry not so optimistic.[/QUOTE]

Next week will tell whether they make that half a game up or not. The Gnats are on their bye week

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To make the playoffs, this team will have to go 9-0 with Romo while going 0-7 without him. If that happens, Romo should not only be MVP, he should be fitted for a jacket in Canton

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To make the playoffs, this team will have to go 9-0 with Romo while going 0-7 without him. If that happens, Romo should not only be MVP, he should be fitted for a jacket in Canton

I agree with MVP but it would take 13 wins for Canton....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it that u have seen enough?
Ehhh,,,,mostly a joke. I enjoy the ride and watch til the end no matter what. Win or lose I enjoy watching the games and rooting. If you are a fan you should be a fan. Hate people that only can enjoy a winning season and the Cowboys have way too many of that spoiled, entitled type of fan that don't and why other fan bases are correct in calling us one of the worst fan bases in the league...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehhh,,,,mostly a joke. I enjoy the ride and watch til the end no matter what. Win or lose I enjoy watching the games and rooting. If you are a fan you should be a fan. Hate people that only can enjoy a winning season and the Cowboys have way too many of that spoiled, entitled type of fan that don't and why other fan bases are correct in calling us one of the worst fan bases in the league...

I can agree with that but even the most loyal can get fed up. Me whining about MUrray does feel like it's old and an excuse- maybe it helps me cope and gives me a reason, but to me that was just the start of this ball going south. It's over and done with and we may be 2-7 with him. I 4get that this is a business at times and there were other areas that needed addressing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with that but even the most loyal can get fed up. Me whining about MUrray does feel like it's old and an excuse- maybe it helps me cope and gives me a reason, but to me that was just the start of this ball going south. It's over and done with and we may be 2-7 with him. I 4get that this is a business at times and there were other areas that needed addressing.
Didn't mean the whining/complaining. As long as it is just venting it's just showing your frustration. Meant more the people that only seem to be a fan when things are going well...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since things are going so poorly right now, Shouldn't Frye be on here soon...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since things are going so poorly right now, Shouldn't Frye be on here soon...
If Fried didn't show up the moment McFadden was signed, he's gone for good.
His trade the whole draft for him was classic.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, the ESPN board days

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, wouldn't it be ironic if Tony Romo came back and Dallas ran the table, all the way to a championship? After all the flak that Romo has taken over his career for not being able to win at the highest level, and being considered a choke artist - it would be pretty amazing to see him get his redemption in such a way.

It's a monumental challenge for sure, but the East can be won. I'm not saying it will happen, certainly not, but if Romo is anything close to 100% out of the gate every game from here on out is winnable. Carolina and Green Bay are the toughest remaining match ups, and both of them are beatable - especially Green Bay right now.

I...I..want to believe...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, wouldn't it be ironic if Tony Romo came back and Dallas ran the table, all the way to a championship? After all the flak that Romo has taken over his career for not being able to win at the highest level, and being considered a choke artist - it would be pretty amazing to see him get his redemption in such a way.

It's a monumental challenge for sure, but the East can be won. I'm not saying it will happen, certainly not, but if Romo is anything close to 100% out of the gate every game from here on out is winnable. Carolina and Green Bay are the toughest remaining match ups, and both of them are beatable - especially Green Bay right now.

I...I..want to believe...
If we could have just won ONE of those friggin games. Just ONE...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could have just won ONE of those friggin games. Just ONE...

I'm a big fan of what Stephen Jones has done the past few years in terms of roster management, but I put most of 0-7 on Stephen and Jerry. Yea the rest of the team didn't step up and make needed plays to win games, but not having a capable back up QB falls squarely on Father and Son. Weeden and Matt Cassel? Neither of those guys give you any chance to win. More could have been done, whereas Stephen and Jerry just held serve at the position this past off season. Marginally better play from the QB position would have won us 2, maybe 3 games.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big fan of what Stephen Jones has done the past few years in terms of roster management, but I put most of 0-7 on Stephen and Jerry. Yea the rest of the team didn't step up and make needed plays to win games, but not having a capable back up QB falls squarely on Father and Son. Weeden and Matt Cassel? Neither of those guys give you any chance to win. More could have been done, whereas Stephen and Jerry just held serve at the position this past off season. Marginally better play from the QB position would have won us 2, maybe 3 games.
I don't really buy that. I'm not saying Weeden or Cassell are great, but I think they are as good as alot of backup QBs and not many other teams go from as high as we did to as low as we have just because the QB was out. There is more to the problem than that when you lose 7 straight. Romo is good, but he isn't Aaron Rodgers...