• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AZ @ Oregon

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... most guys are wise enough to know that if the wife/gf wants to schedule a weekly trivia night... you make sure to use your veto power to guarantee that this event will take place at a bar with numerous televisions (FT Lowell Depot style). This way, when you are not focused on remembering what Fonzie's half brother's name is.... you can focus on watching Calyeb Jones and Austin Hill make circus catches and Nick Wilson going for more than the 206 Carey had last year.

:lol: smart advice Gumby. This will be at a bar however the trivia questions will be on the televisions instead of sports. :/

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amateur sports analyst in me says the Ducks are going to be laser focused and the inexperienced Wildcats will struggle to perform in the toughest environment in the Pac12, while the defense gives up more 20+-yard plays than they don't.

The fan in me says Anu is going to burst onto the national stage in a blaze of touchdown throwing glory with the help of one of the most talented receiving groups in all of college football, while the defense comes up with a few opportunistic takeaways... shocking the world!!!

Beardown!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I will politely say that the last two AZ games have been the seriously amazing. Did not see that coming, and I have no problem saying that. But, well, we fucking won. And I'll take that crow any time.

I wasn't nearly as shocked by the offense on their defense, as I was that we held Oregon to 24 points, which is half of their average. Oregon shit the bed a little bit, but they didn't give us that game. AZ punched them in the mouth and kept coming. I'm stunned. Jesus, BTFDI

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Replay on ESPNU for those interested.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Cats! Two Star Scooby gets some snacks!!!!

Defense stepped up big time. Very impressed.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Cats! Two Star Scooby gets some snacks!!!!

Defense stepped up big time. Very impressed.

Hahaha, too bad SDSU passed him up!!!!:yahoo:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm a homer.
I have no real stats or facts.
ARIZONA will win.
GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

Didn't you say the same thing before last years game???? And I'll say the same thing I said to you last year. You sir, are a god damn genius! :suds: