• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Avi Bet Thread

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christy, what time of the month do you get your period?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chickens!!!!

haha lets do a weekly pick em, I love this shit. We could flip coins? Or pick WNBA games ATS which would probably be the same.

Christy, what time of the month do you get your period?

LOL I wonder if this is how my friends look at me when I try to get their profile pic under my control?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood the appeal of insinuating that one is another's father during shit talk. If you are talking shit to this person I would assume you do not like them or they have done something wrong. Doesn't that mean you as the father have fucked up?

If anything I would apologize to that person for not being their father and raising them to know right from wrong and how to behave as a decent human being. In this scenario you both infer they wish you were their father and let them know they are not a human being fit for modern society, now that is shit talk.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood the appeal of insinuating that one is another's father during shit talk. If you are talking shit to this person I would assume you do not like them or they have done something wrong. Doesn't that mean you as the father have fucked up?

If anything I would apologize to that person for not being their father and raising them to know right from wrong and how to behave as a decent human being. In this scenario you both infer they wish you were their father and let them know they are not a human being fit for modern society, now that is shit talk.
It's a CBS thing...

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assure you telling someone you are their father has been around longer than the interweb, unless you are talking about the camaraderie that you Lakers USC have...
It was!?!? I could've sworn we started it along with our other CBS peeps.