• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Available PG/PF that we can chase?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has Hinrich won?

Is he that much of an upgrade of Douglas?

Only thing I see Hinrich bringing to the table is a mask and some marginal size vs TD.

TD is probably quicker and better on defense, and knows our system. with Hinrich there would be a learning curve aswell.

Dunno. I wouldn't be against adding Hinrich, but not if it means giving up too much

Well I saw some stats where the bulls were a lot better team with hinrich playing rather than Nate robinson. He plays better defense than douglas, he brings a facilitator, ball handling, very good defense especially pick and roll defense

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love lowry but that seems to be a pipe dream somewhat

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
W......... Vescey thinks it would only take a 2nd round pick to pull Hinrich. .....

Err, Peter *I'll throw 10 things against a wall, and hope something sticks* Vescey?

I wouldn't believe PV if he said water was wet, he is the definition of tabloid reporting. I'm surprised he wasn't the one to think of the 'Melo for Floppy rumor.

In the offseason, I would have seen Miller costing a #2, but as is, he's on a bench where he's not wanted by the Coach and he see's the writing on the wall. I would imagine, a bag of dorito's should get it down.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumping this bad boy,

15 mil for Boozer? I'd rather keep D.Lee, his low post game+passing is greater that any defense Boozer would give us.

I think Dubs would be better off trying to target the Joel' Anthony's of the world, someone who can be had for the MLE, and play some defense for us.

With JO and Festus coming back, we may not even need a big.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumping this bad boy,

15 mil for Boozer? I'd rather keep D.Lee, his low post game+passing is greater that any defense Boozer would give us.

I think Dubs would be better off trying to target the Joel' Anthony's of the world, someone who can be had for the MLE, and play some defense for us.

With JO and Festus coming back, we may not even need a big.

This, though, with their health still being a question mark, Joel Anthony doesn't sound bad at all. That pick up would fulfill both the requirements of management and spell the :lm:.

Last edited by a moderator:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins can't even get a 10 day contract?

I don't care if you are white, black, purple like Barney, game is game, and if Collins could help a team, why not bring him on for a look?

Because he's just not any good. He made a career out of being a journeyman center, just solely based on his height. When you look at the end of the roster spots (13-15) teams would rather take a risk on someone they can develop than someone who's just capable of giving 6 fouls in any given day. If you look at all the older veteran bigs in the league right now, they all have had some sort of success in the league, via allstar appearances or big numbers at one point. Collins has neither.

Easy pass.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's just not any good. He made a career out of being a journeyman center, just solely based on his height. When you look at the end of the roster spots (13-15) teams would rather take a risk on someone they can develop than someone who's just capable of giving 6 fouls in any given day. If you look at all the older veteran bigs in the league right now, they all have had some sort of success in the league, via allstar appearances or big numbers at one point. Collins has neither.

Easy pass.

This. It's got nothing to do with the sexuality. In fact a lot of teams would actually want him around for marketing, that's how far the pendulum has swung, but he's just too old and wasn't ever very good.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors rumored to be interested in Brandon Bass. He has improved defensively and would be a big upgrade over Speights IMO.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors rumored to be interested in Brandon Bass. He has improved defensively and would be a big upgrade over Speights IMO.

The problem with acquiring him is that we don't really have many trade-able assets. Barnes is being floated but is Bass the right compensation? The Warriors are a little over 2M away from the tax line which is also to be considered since bass is making over 6M a year.

Then again I'm all in on Myers as our GM. I didn't think we would be able to get a guy like Jordan Crawford for just Toney Douglas.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Err... Bass getting $6 mil a year? Hmm, not saying he isn't worth that, but for the positives he brings, wouldn't Joel Anthony be a cheaper / better option?

Speights + Baze, or Speights + Nedo for Joel A? Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Before you say BOS wouldn't do that deal, they gave us JC + Brooks for Scraps.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bank on Ezeli coming back this season and being useful before I'd bank on J. Anthony helping a contender. There's a reason Miami was willing to give him away to save a bit of money when they don't have that much incentive to. He's beyond awful at everything beside defense. You can play Bass at the 4 or the 5.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Err... Bass getting $6 mil a year? Hmm, not saying he isn't worth that, but for the positives he brings, wouldn't Joel Anthony be a cheaper / better option?

Speights + Baze, or Speights + Nedo for Joel A? Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Before you say BOS wouldn't do that deal, they gave us JC + Brooks for Scraps.

Maybe you're higher on Anthony than I am, but I don't feel he would bring much of anything to our team. Add to that his contract is for 2 years at 3.8M, and that's way too much for a guy with Career averages of 2.4 pts and 3.1 rebounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with acquiring him is that we don't really have many trade-able assets. Barnes is being floated but is Bass the right compensation? The Warriors are a little over 2M away from the tax line which is also to be considered since bass is making over 6M a year.

Then again I'm all in on Myers as our GM. I didn't think we would be able to get a guy like Jordan Crawford for just Toney Douglas.

If Phoenix has interest as well you're not getting Bass without anteing up.