• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At this moment

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you got to bring in different coaches on defense. I am willing to give Moore a pass. The offense was doing well before dak and the OL .got hurt..While extreme I think you have to think about.a different HC. But you cant have this trash play from defense.without making changes . Since I am in tank mode keep the DC for rest of season.
I am done with Moore too. His play calling in the red zone is always questionable. You have sucess with the run, he decides to pass. Wide reciever screens that never work. Running one first down 90% of the time gaing 1 to 2 yards. Seen enough of Moore.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1989 defense was better than the trash we have witnessed this season.. I think a move needs to be made.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am done with Moore too. His play calling in the red zone is always questionable. You have sucess with the run, he decides to pass. Wide reciever screens that never work. Running one first down 90% of the time gaing 1 to 2 yards. Seen enough of Moore.
1st off the thing you are pointing out is an easy fix.
I dont think Moore is on the chopping block.
He literally had the #1 offense before Dak & several strings of the OL went down. I believe he will be safe (so will the HC for injury reasons)

No matter how you look at anything the DC & pretty much anyone that has do with defensive coaching should fear for their jobs on a daily basis right now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He literally had the #1 offense before Dak & several strings of the OL went down. I believe he will be safe (so will the HC for injury reasons)

No matter how you look at anything the DC & pretty much anyone that has do with defensive coaching should fear for their jobs on a daily basis right now.
I don’t think Moore should be fired unless an overhaul happens and the new coach has other ideas, but he hasn’t been great overall this year. I think questioning his play calling in the red zone is completely valid Because it’s been poor. I do like his creativity and potential but he makes you want to rip your eyes out sometimes too. All in all I’m fine with keeping Moore even in my fantasy world where I pretend Jerry will realize his mistake and unload most of these coaches after this year.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it was an easy fix, why are we constantly stalling in the red zone??

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope that being flexed out of that primetime game is a wakeup call for Jerry and son. They need to focus on getting a real good DC in here. We got a dumbass trying to make 4-3 personell play in a 3-4. Terrible

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I see a playmaker in college for our defense. Talanoa Hufanga the safety at USC. He is going to be good in the NFL.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue...I suppose we could hope Jerry gets hit by a bus and double down Stephen is walking with him
Well if we’re going down that road let’s have them both on the bus going over a cliff or lightening striking Jerry while he and Stephen are polishing those ancient Lombardi Trophy’s outside the Ford Center.
Maybe they will get religion and realize neither one know what the hell they are doing. Vegas odds are a million to 1 against that so we are left with Jerry making one more deal with the Devil for a SB win that’s the only one I would bet on

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowboys EVP Stephen Jones said there will be "absolutely no change" on Mike McCarthy's job status as head coach of the team in 2021.​

"There will be absolutely no change with Coach McCarthy," Jones emphatically stated, "and I am surprised that someone would question Mike [and] the unprecedented situation that everybody's been in. If you look at his track record and his pedigree, he's consistently won, year in and year out. We have the utmost confidence that this ship is going to be righted quickly. He's certainly a great head coach." Jones on the other hand would not defend any other member on Dallas' coaching staff, DC Mike Nolan included. The Cowboys' front office will blame injuries for its tumultuous season, but anyone who has closely watched this team operate over the last two decades knows the systematic problems start at the very top. McCarthy will at least be handed another opportunity to right the ship no matter Dallas' standings this year.

Source: Jori Epstein on Twitter

Dec 14, 2020, 1:21 PM ET

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think McCarthy is way over rated but since it looks like they will keep him they better revamp the defensive Coaching staff big time
And the special teams I’m not so sold on either
JMHO

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I see a playmaker in college for our defense. Talanoa Hufanga the safety at USC. He is going to be good in the NFL.
You would think management would learn that you need at least competent safties . We need to use a 2nd or 3rd rounder on a safety. There are some good safties in this draft. Add Cisco and Ford to the list as well.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a short list of players on my wish list for the first few rounds..

Penei Sewell, stud OT

Zac Wilson, if Dak plays hardball. I think Wilson is going to be great QB. This is the best QB class in years

Caleb Farley, reminds me of Byron Jones with ball skills

Surtain Jr., would like to see him and Diggs together again.

Micah Parsons, fast and instinctive. He would be ideal to have as Smith and LVE have sucked

Paris Ford, if we are going to run a nicke 95% of the time then get better safties that actually have speed . I give Ford a 1st round grade. He is is something else he is like a heat seeking missile

Andre lCisco, safety who is a ball hawk. I want a 2nd round safety

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Penei Sewell, stud OT

Zac Wilson, if Dak plays hardball. I think Wilson is going to be great QB. This is the best QB class in years

Micah Parsons, fast and instinctive. He would be ideal to have as Smith and LVE have sucked

Paris Ford, if we are going to run a nicke 95% of the time then get better safties that actually have speed . I give Ford a 1st round grade. He is is something else he is like a heat seeking missile

I would that beast safety at USC.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Penei Sewell, stud OT

So is there any game changing DTs out there?
Because that will be 1st on my wishlist until we get one.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is there any game changing DTs out there?
Because that will be 1st on my wishlist until we get one.
maybe not in rounds 1 & 2....hole clogging fat boys can be found later

would LOVE a true downhill LB with football instincts but I also think CB & safety in the first two rounds looks more likely