• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At some point....there is only so much losing to take...are you there yet?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
National Football League: NFL Draft History - by Team

Good pt. Anyone who needs a refresher in this area simply needs to check the years 1989-1999 in the link above. For the most part Casserly's early picks were terrible. However - at times - he had a knack for picking up steals in the later rounds. His greatest accomplishment was probably making that ridiculous Ricky Williams trade (on the Saints part) for all those draft picks in his final time as GM.

Again - why always go for the familiar names & sexy picks in this area? That sounds pretty Snyder-esque to me. Oh well - don't really care too much at this pt. Skinsdad - you make some great points. However - it sounds as if you are suggesting that the only problem is with personnel & I disagree. Does anyone truly believe that they are getting the maximum out of all of the players on the field. I don't simply mean in terms of motivation. I am also talking about using all of your players correctly & employing the correct schemes bases on personnel (& perhaps making adjustments).

I agree that the need more talent, have been set back by injuries & the coaching staff needs some time. However - how long can any fan go through all of this? I did not have expectations entering the season but hoped to at least see this team going in the right direction & we have seen precious little of that. Oh well - I will always be a diehard fan but interest is waning especially when just about every week they show some promise only to let us down.

At this pt I am not looking for a SB only some promise & potential. Still waiting.

well socal i wasnt going to go through that but the truth is our DC has failed us yet again . Our new Sts coach is having issues too

the o/line coach hasnt developed one prospect capable of starting . our DB coach keeps producing poor communications and blow coverages

however the staff as constituted has 6 games under its belt

as for the FO allen has had 6 games for his product . some good and some bad