• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At least we are not...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah! No offense Harold but I have enough people on this site thinking I'm a Seahawk fan......You ain't helping. But your opinion is welcome here, but going to hurt my standing in the progress.....

Sidney Rice is one leg away from being Broyles......Now that Sherman got paid watch is production turn into Chris Houstons......Round and round we go.

I get to bash the Seawhawks and Lions in one post, Thanks for showing up Harold and making that possible.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah! No offense Harold but I have enough people on this site thinking I'm a Seahawk fan......You ain't helping. But your opinion is welcome here, but going to hurt my standing in the progress.....

Sidney Rice is one leg away from being Broyles......Now that Sherman got paid watch is production turn into Chris Houstons......Round and round we go.

I get to bash the Seawhawks and Lions in one post, Thanks for showing up Harold and making that possible.

:lol: I come in peace! I like reading posts here on this board, interesting stuff. Usually I just lurk and read. Just couldn't help but comment on Leach, I've listen to him during radio interviews and such and found him to be a bit odd.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude's a man! He's 40!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably helped the team win most of the games they won by scrambling and keeping drives alive to keep the other teams offense off the field.

It's a subjective question. No doubt the defense is the face of the team, but let's not pretend Russell Wilson is Alex Smith, Joe Flacco or Andy Dalton.

Ill pretend he is. He did what he had to do with a great defense behind him to win a super bowl and deserves credit for that especially at such a young age. Hes nothing to write home about as a quarterback though.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill pretend he is. He did what he had to do with a great defense behind him to win a super bowl and deserves credit for that especially at such a young age. Hes nothing to write home about as a quarterback though.

With that defense or not. Had RW made decisions as Stafford did last year, no ring IMO. I give him kudos for being great game manager and extending plays at times. He will be judged by me about year 4 and 5. Just as I will judge Cam Newton this year. He has developed his game and now is when you see if a QB can make players around him better. RW being a smart decision maker that Seattle defense made him better.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at it this way, When Golden Tate was your only WR last year, You must have done something good. Harvin was out for the season till the playoffs, (think he played a few snaps in one regular season game) Sidney rice was out for the season.......He somehow made the Durhams of his team look good even in the SB....He's a fine QB, he just doesn't do it the way Manning and Brady do. He's more then a game manager, he's a student of the game, very bright.