• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Nava is something. Yankee like player. They must have installed a urinal in the clubhouse just for him

-

Nava looks like Babe Ruth in April

Ruth Buzzi in the months afterward

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes...apparently it's " >>>>>>>>>>" better....

Just like Napoli's .883 OPS is >>>>>>>> than Gonzalez .882

:gaah:

bahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

NO!!! It's only ">>>" better!! You're a moron!!! How could you say it was ">>>>" better!! Dumbass!

~ Down not being angry

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of these white colored, pampered rich pricks who sit around in a suit and tie and pretend to tell law enforcement people how to do their jobs.

Yeah, we know...you prefer white colored, pampered, rich pricks who sit around in a suit and tie and pretend to tell EVERYONE how to do their jobs, live their lives, etc...etc...etc....etc....etc.....

oh...in Ron Paul's world? The muslims don't hate america...and that bombing never takes place...but...by all means, gloss over that fact.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addition by subtraction, Uno. You need to see how that works. It isn't a reach to expect better production from Napoli, Victorino/Nava in 2013 than Agonz/Crawford gave in 2012, right? That shouldn't be ignored.

Never argued against it...let me know when you want to discuss my arguments...seems you, snuggles, and down syndrome are avoiding what I actually said...wonder why

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Napoli may be the April AL MVP

Not kidding, that guy has been a beast

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His son endorsed Romney, and just flip flopped on Drone strikes...he's lost the lib vote...mine included. Someone very eloquently summed it up on Ronpaul.com

"how cute, the politician emerges"

And he's not making a mockery of anything..he's questioning blanket authority to suspend personal liberties in the name of security...and he's smart to do that...

"Murderer with bombs is in the street and he has guns and more bombs. Excuse us folks for 'infringing on your civil liberties' while we ask you to stay the fuck out of our way while we find and detain the man with the guns and the bombs"

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, when you made IP your argument, you really meant something else entirely? Awesome

My point was that Dempster has been much better this year. Even you can't argue that one.....at least on April 30th....

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Beckett even throw in the mid 90s anymore?

can he win consistently without doing that? He used to have a great curveball, not so much the past few years

I will take what Dempster is giving the Sox, thank you very much

I'd also take what Beckett is giving the Dodgers right now........but he wouldnt be doing that here

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we know...you prefer white colored, pampered, rich pricks who sit around in a suit and tie and pretend to tell EVERYONE how to do their jobs, live their lives, etc...etc...etc....etc....etc.....

oh...in Ron Paul's world? The muslims don't hate america...and that bombing never takes place...but...by all means, gloss over that fact.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

"If Ron Paul had been elected, there would be no more attacks on Americans"

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was that Dempster has been much better this year. Even you can't argue that one.....at least on April 30th....

So, when you made IP your argument, you really meant something else entirely? awesome

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was an amazing job by the law enforcement, not letting the profusely bleeding 19 year old trapped in a boat, and spotted by a private citizen, escape a 2nd time

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never argued against it...let me know when you want to discuss my arguments...seems you, snuggles, and down syndrome are avoiding what I actually said...wonder why

I never avoided what you said...I just called it retarded...because...well...it is.

You excluded half that trade, and the periphery moves made as a result....it was flawed logic to begin with that was made epically retarded with your "I'd rather have gardner because ells is a malcontent" follow up just days later.

Cuz...beckett's not a malcontent or anything....:laugh3:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...Ellls also has 10 more Stolen bases already though..
vs
3 more walks and couple more Total bases?

A conscience effort is being made to put the reigns on Gardner on the bases because the best hitter on earth is hitting behind him

I dont like it, but it's been news around here

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Beckett even throw in the mid 90s anymore?

can he win consistently without doing that? He used to have a great curveball, not so much the past few years

I will take what Dempster is giving the Sox, thank you very much

I'd also take what Beckett is giving the Dodgers right now........but he wouldnt be doing that here

Beckett's averaging 91-92mph on his fastball according to fangraphs