• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So despite the fact that beckett is pitching roughly the same amount of IP/start, it's a miracle that beckett can go 6 and dumpster is the AL CY young...gotcha

When did I ever mention the phrase "Cy Young" in regards to Dempster? I merely mentioned that he's been much better than Beckett, so far. And he has.

You know how I know I'm right? You are are arguing semantics instead of providing numbers. It's a tell.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close every foreign base...

Yet another reason to breathe a sigh of relief that that moron never gained office.

Antiquated thinking....carrier groups could replace every foriegn static base with a dynamic force of equal strength. It's the 21st century...time to ditch 1950's military thinking....

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I ever mention the phrase "Cy Young" in regards to Dempster? I merely mentioned that he's been much better than Beckett, so far. And he has.

You know how I know I'm right? You are are arguing semantics instead of providing numbers. It's a tell.

You're the one that brought up IP...not me...but it's me who is arguing semantics

:wtf2:

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down, even carrier battle groups need staging areas on land, at least on occasion

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did...you ran away like a bitch every time....like you do every time you're proven wrong

It's natural.

But only if he runs in the woods, or some other "naturey" place.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antiquated thinking....carrier groups could replace every foriegn static base with a dynamic force of equal strength. It's the 21st century...time to ditch 1950's military thinking....

But time to stick steadfast to 1770's domestic policy...

"The Constitution, The Constitution!"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, One still wears the uniform

Dirt....Ellsbury never bad mouthed anyone, don't let Uno screw you with false info....

And if you think Uno's opinions are motivated by anything but the players in quesions uni's? You're fucking naive....

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drones on foregin soil (airspace) rule!

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe that...why? because the biggest crock of shit ever sold to the american public? "They hate us for our freedoms"

They hate us for 2 reasons (according to them at least). #1, fucking with their internal politics, see Iran, 1970's...this would be something Paul is a staunch opponent of (non-interventionism). 2nd is our presence in their holy land, Saudi Arabia. Which Paul has made it a point that he'd close just about every foreign base...

Sooooo.....

Yeah....

Yeah. All of that is wrong.

They hate all Western nations because of our culture, and how it is completely void of what is taught in the Koran.

At least that's what the Eastern masses believe.

The ruling class over there? Probably all of the above.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirt....Ellsbury never bad mouthed anyone, don't let Uno screw you with false info....

And if you think Uno's opinions are motivated by anything but the players in quesions uni's? You're fucking naive....

I'm at the busting balls portion of my day

I'm only short fused in the AM cause I'm still 8 hours away from the busting balls portion of my day

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL!

I posted the link

we discussed the link

now it never happened again...this is why it's pointless having the same argument with down more than once...he pretends everything that happened in the previous argument never did...unless of course he wants to claim you said something you never did