• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never avoided what you said...I just called it retarded...because...well...it is.

You excluded half that trade, and the periphery moves made as a result....it was flawed logic to begin with that was made epically retarded with your "I'd rather have gardner because ells is a malcontent" follow up just days later.

Cuz...beckett's not a malcontent or anything....:laugh3:

I excluded nothing and have proved to you no less than 3 times that all of the periphery moves could have been made had those 3 not gone anywhere

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen Drew is starting to grow on me

His numbers don't show it, but he's been hitting the ball hard since he came off the DL

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never avoided what you said...I just called it retarded...because...well...it is.

You excluded half that trade, and the periphery moves made as a result....it was flawed logic to begin with that was made epically retarded with your "I'd rather have gardner because ells is a malcontent" follow up just days later.

Cuz...beckett's not a malcontent or anything....:laugh3:

And I love the constant humping of beckett being a malcontent...because he wanted to find the guy who was poisoning the clubhouse...

But ellsbury wasn't a malcontent despite badmouthing the entire training staff

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beckett's averaging 91-92mph on his fastball according to fangraphs

-

yah, and i dont know if he can win with that, not like he used to

used to think Beckett had a chance to be "historically" good....and yeah, I used that word on the old boards

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His numbers don't show it, but he's been hitting the ball hard since he came off the DL

Eduardo Nunez agrees (watch this reaction)

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A conscience effort is being made to put the reigns on Gardner on the bases because the best hitter on earth is hitting behind him

I dont like it, but it's been news around here

i can vouch for this (not the best hitter part)

hes killing my fanatasy team steals tho

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, when you made IP your argument, you really meant something else entirely? awesome

I didn't make any IP "argument" did I? I merely said it's a miracle if Beckett can go a full 6 innings now. And that's true. It's also true that Dempster has been much better than Beckett, so far. Despite your protests!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

"If Ron Paul had been elected, there would be no more attacks on Americans"

I honestly believe that...why? because the biggest crock of shit ever sold to the american public? "They hate us for our freedoms"

They hate us for 2 reasons (according to them at least). #1, fucking with their internal politics, see Iran, 1970's...this would be something Paul is a staunch opponent of (non-interventionism). 2nd is our presence in their holy land, Saudi Arabia. Which Paul has made it a point that he'd close just about every foreign base...

Sooooo.....

Yeah....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I love the constant humping of beckett being a malcontent...because he wanted to find the guy who was poisoning the clubhouse...

But ellsbury wasn't a malcontent despite badmouthing the entire training staff

Well, One still wears the uniform

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one...am very Happy Nate McLouth found PEDs...

Orioles Offense has been pretty sick thus far...

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Until he hits the DL again in 2 weeks...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can vouch for this (not the best hitter part)

hes killing my fanatasy team steals tho

Matter of time Rock

One thing the guy does is steal bases, they will make a change in that regard soon

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't make any IP "argument" did I? I merely said it's a miracle if Beckett can go a full 6 innings now. And that's true. It's also true that Dempster has been much better than Beckett, so far. Despite your protests!

So despite the fact that beckett is pitching roughly the same amount of IP/start, it's a miracle that beckett can go 6 and dumpster is the AL CY young...gotcha

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe that...why? because the biggest crock of shit ever sold to the american public? "They hate us for our freedoms"

They hate us for 2 reasons (according to them at least). #1, fucking with their internal politics, see Iran, 1970's...this would be something Paul is a staunch opponent of (non-interventionism). 2nd is our presence in their holy land, Saudi Arabia. Which Paul has made it a point that he'd close just about every foreign base...

Sooooo.....

Yeah....

Close every foreign base...

Yet another reason to breathe a sigh of relief that that moron never gained office.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one...am very Happy Nate McLouth found PEDs...

Orioles Offense has been pretty sick thus far...

Auction League

Almost grabbed him for Zero last week

Goes 40 for 44 this weekend, I bid $12 and lose him for $17

Pick up the Rockies 3rd basemen, big night last night, and many more to come

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I excluded nothing and have proved to you no less than 3 times that all of the periphery moves could have been made had those 3 not gone anywhere

You did nothing of the sort...

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sooooo.....

Yeah....

"the world would be a safer place if Hussein, Bin Laden, Norieaga, Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, Gaddafi and the like were out there still doing their thing!"