• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Astros humiliate Pettite & Yankees...Sox lead grows to 3

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"if you disagree with me...you have a "**** mouth...now, next guy that calls me a sheeple is gonna get it!!!"

HYP HYP!!

He's making a mockery of the bombings and the law enforcement people who brought the bombers to justice.

Because he wants his son in the White House in 2016.

He's a disgrace.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 point difference between Ellsbury's career OPS+ and Gardners.

13 point difference between Beckett's and Dempsters ERA+

But...Beckett's not a malcontent!! :laugh3:

again, taking two different arguments with different variables and combining them into one twisted argument where you pull whatever variables you choose....awesome

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron Paul should shut his **** mouth. His 15 minutes are up.

Call me crazy, but I'll choose spending an afternoon inside than having my legs blown off and my children murdered.

That's just how I roll, though.

I never knew imaginary bombs could be that powerful

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Uno, Victorino/Nava and Napoli have done a better job filling the lost production from Crawford and Agonz than was expected. At least, so far!

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's making a mockery of the bombings and the law enforcement people who brought the bombers to justice.

He's a disgrace.

the first part i cant agree with

the 2nd part not only do i agree with, but it frightens me

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
paul makes a valid point constitutionally

thats about it

And that's all he cares about... he wants some form of check and balance that is put in place so that authority can't be abused in the future...I think that's the point he's trying to drive home.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I don't. Crawford and AGonz have done very well this year. However, you are just wrong on Beckett. He's horrendous. He couldn't even pitch well against the Padres IN PETCO. I think Dumpster might just be the better pitcher. If Beckett can even go a full 6 innings now, it's a miracle.

you are aware that beckett has actually pitched 1/3 more innings in the same amount of starts as dumpster right?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's all he cares about... he wants some form of check and balance that is put in place so that authority can't be abused in the future...I think that's the point he's trying to drive home.

He wants his shithead son in the White House.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Uno, Victorino/Nava and Napoli have done a better job filling the lost production from Crawford and Agonz than was expected. At least, so far!

not as good as crawford and agonz have...which is....you know....my point

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a disgrace.

His son endorsed Romney, and just flip flopped on Drone strikes...he's lost the lib vote...mine included. Someone very eloquently summed it up on Ronpaul.com

"how cute, the politician emerges"

And he's not making a mockery of anything..he's questioning blanket authority to suspend personal liberties in the name of security...and he's smart to do that...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That Nava is something. Yankee like player. They must have installed a urinal in the clubhouse just for him

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are aware that beckett has actually pitched 1/3 more innings in the same amount of starts as dumpster right?

YOU are aware that Dempster has an ERA that's more than a run lower than Beckett despite pitching in the AL East v. NL West?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And his solution would have been to have a bunch of people push paperwork around a big brown table in some office and have lots of discussions... While the bombers drove their happy asses down to Time Square and set off more bombs.

I'm so sick of these white colored, pampered rich pricks who sit around in a suit and tie and pretend to tell law enforcement people how to do their jobs.

Call me crazy, but I'm happy that they caught the guy. That's just me, though.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU are aware that Dempster has an ERA that's more than a run lower than Beckett despite pitching in the AL East v. NL West?

So, when you made IP your argument, you really meant something else entirely? Awesome

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not as good as crawford and agonz have...which is....you know....my point

Addition by subtraction, Uno. You need to see how that works. It isn't a reach to expect better production from Napoli, Victorino/Nava in 2013 than Agonz/Crawford gave in 2012, right? That shouldn't be ignored.