• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ass Whooping Part 1

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One in a long line of ass whoopings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be the scariest team I have ever seen (visually) in my entire life.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember these games? or were so young it didn'y stick in your mind. I'm only asking because I think you're in your mid/young 20s. I'm lucky I got to see the big games when I was older and able to understand how big it was. I barely remember people talking about LSU beating the #1 gators in 97.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be the scariest team I have ever seen (visually) in my entire life.

That was a great game. But glory days. Your team had two "scary games" last year...tOSU and Wisky. Figure these two out "this" year and for the first time in a while, all of us will have a good Nebraska memory from this century to share.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember these games? or were so young it didn'y stick in your mind. I'm only asking because I think you're in your mid/young 20s. I'm lucky I got to see the big games when I was older and able to understand how big it was. I barely remember people talking about LSU beating the #1 gators in 97.

Obviously Brasky was drunk as shit when he started this bragging thread, but I'll participate!

I was 22 and in the Navy during that great season.....arguably the best college football team ever, but the only game I watched live that year was the championship game Brasky posted about.....

That season I was on West-Pac deployment.....we left June 23rd and returned December 23rd......

I was able to listen to most of two games, although I can't remember which two. (I can tell you in 94 I watched a shitty snowy picture of the kick off classic against West Virginia at 3:00 am on the ship while we were ported in Sasebo, Japan) I did get the scores every week because the radiomen would get them and post them. I was in radio all the time since I fixed all their equipment.

The sources of the two games I was able to partially listen to.....the first one (damn, my memory is returning because I remember it was the Michigan St. game.....the officer who was in charge of the meteorological equipment (not a weather ship, so just weather related receivers to receive weather related radio broadcasts) was able to pick up a feed so I sat and listened to a very broken up feed of that game.....

The other game I listened to was I think the Washington St. game (the closest game the Huskers had that season).....that game I listened to in the TACAN equipment room (closet).....although the equipment is a transponder for aircraft purposes, it was able to receive an audio channel and it picked up AFRTS radio transmission, but we didn't have it set up to be distributed anywhere on the ship.....since I was an electronics tech, I just went into the compartment with the actual equipment and listened to it on a tinny mono speaker built into the panel.....

Championship game, I took my girl whom I met a little bit before deployment to meet the family and watch the game. She was from Louisiana originally and was sure Florida was going to kill the Huskers.....she wanted me to take her home at half time, granted it was the first time I introduced her to the family, but no way was I leaving the TV that night......she was pretty pissed at me, and that was probably the beginning of the downfall of that relationship.....LOL

Go Big Red!!!

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go bitch!

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Brasky was drunk as shit when he started this bragging thread, but I'll participate!
I was 22 and in the Navy during that great season.....arguably the best college football team ever, but the only game I watched live that year was the championship game Brasky posted about.....

That season I was on West-Pac deployment.....we left June 23rd and returned December 23rd......

I was able to listen to most of two games, although I can't remember which two. (I can tell you in 94 I watched a shitty snowy picture of the kick off classic against West Virginia at 3:00 am on the ship while we were ported in Sasebo, Japan) I did get the scores every week because the radiomen would get them and post them. I was in radio all the time since I fixed all their equipment.

The sources of the two games I was able to partially listen to.....the first one (damn, my memory is returning because I remember it was the Michigan St. game.....the officer who was in charge of the meteorological equipment (not a weather ship, so just weather related receivers to receive weather related radio broadcasts) was able to pick up a feed so I sat and listened to a very broken up feed of that game.....

The other game I listened to was I think the Washington St. game (the closest game the Huskers had that season).....that game I listened to in the TACAN equipment room (closet).....although the equipment is a transponder for aircraft purposes, it was able to receive an audio channel and it picked up AFRTS radio transmission, but we didn't have it set up to be distributed anywhere on the ship.....since I was an electronics tech, I just went into the compartment with the actual equipment and listened to it on a tinny mono speaker built into the panel.....

Championship game, I took my girl whom I met a little bit before deployment to meet the family and watch the game. She was from Louisiana originally and was sure Florida was going to kill the Huskers.....she wanted me to take her home at half time, granted it was the first time I introduced her to the family, but no way was I leaving the TV that night......she was pretty pissed at me, and that was probably the beginning of the downfall of that relationship.....LOL

Go Big Red!!!

Yea, I figured that when he posted :
I have ever seen (visually) in my entire life.

That's some good shit, catching the game at any means necessary! I like that lol. I remember one time I left my homecoming date in the gym while me and 10 other guys convinced a coach to unlock his classroom so we could watch LSU vs Aub. At first he wouldn't allow it... then we gave him score updates and he was in there with us. Hell of a game too.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ass whooping part 2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQp1BwfNgiE]Texas Wins 1996 Big 12 Championship vs Nebraska - YouTube[/ame]

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE][/YOUThttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rcyokIsZb4UBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRxQ9dw-ok"]Wisconsin vs #12 Nebraska - 2012 Big Ten Championship Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Part 3

"Can't be Touched!"

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should make a 30 for 30 for Tommie Frazier.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should make a 30 for 30 for Tommie Frazier.

Umm..... no.

Believe me, it wouldn't be worth more than about 2 or 3 minutes.

Great, great college football player though.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm..... no.

Believe me, it wouldn't be worth more than about 2 or 3 minutes.

Great, great college football player though.

They could easily do one that would be interesting...Leading up to going to Nebraska being from Florida. What lead him to middle America when he is from Florida??? Then his college success, his big games, then his unfortunate disease that ended his career. I think it would be interesting, Dupree was a good one, I think Frazier could match it.