• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ASK IRA: Has commitment by Big Three to Heat lessened?

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has commitment by Big Three to Miami Heat lessened? - Sun Sentinel

Like I said yesterday, it is easy to question the commitment by the two divas LBJ and Wade - but, in spite of his struggles, the one guy you cant question is CB. The guy plays hard despite his inconsistencies and you can really see it bothers him when the team falls short of expectations.

You can bash me and name call me all you want, but even people in this Ask Ira can see that CB is the committed one and question the other two... its no surprise. S.Fla sports fans need to stop viewing big name players as gods - it is actually one of the many things that makes us the most hated fan bases in the world - along with the fact that we have so many bandwagoners. You have to stop viewing the big name guys as untouchables - guys you cant bash, criticize etc - These guys deserve a lot of the blame for our short-comings this season - More importantly, has Spo likes to say they need to “own it” they need to admit to their short-comings and admit they didnt do nearly enough and for that reason they hurt the team. That is one way to start getting right again.

This is why the Heat F.O. Need not pay attention to want LBJ wants when it comes to putting the team together - If he cant assure them commitment as of now - they just need to put a team together the way they see fit.

Oh, and for those who try to defend these two divas saying they arent divas because they took less money and are willing to take less money to be on a team - There is no arguing they took less money, etc - But, you know damn well they posses countless other qualities that make them divas - they showed it all season long. Get your head out of your asses and you will see it.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Breaking News: Diva Wade was the lone big 3 member and possibly only team member not to speak to media in final press conferences - Go figure.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Breaking news...Wade was at the Marlins game and said :stfu: PAOLO! :10:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lebron is leaving. I'll copy and paste the thread I posted on the main board so I can discuss it with you guys

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aking news...Wade was at the Marlins game and said PAOLO!

Was at the game myself - fairly close to Diva Wade actually and Marlins owner Jeff Loria - He didnt say that at all - He actually asked Mr.Loria if he had an vaseline for his irritated vaginal area - Even though the season is over - Diva Wade still has vaginal aches.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Was at the game myself - fairly close to Diva Wade actually and Marlins owner Jeff Loria - He didnt say that at all - He actually asked Mr.Loria if he had an vaseline for his irritated vaginal area - Even though the season is over - Diva Wade still has vaginal aches.
Did he spit on you again like Shane did and so you are butt hurt again? The only one with such aches is you Paula....

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s too much of a pussy to spit on anyone. He is afraid he might injure his knee and vaginal area in the process.