• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Article on OU and recent cases

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Coda have you figured out yet you lost the avatar bet to me about the SEC Network? Every major carrier picked it up and it is the largest channel roll out in cable history. Let me know and I'll link you to your new look.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Coda have you figured out yet you lost the avatar bet to me about the SEC Network? Every major carrier picked it up and it is the largest channel roll out in cable history. Let me know and I'll link you to your new look.

throw it up. Stupid DirectTV can not even wait for the merger to be completed.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The university is trying to suspend for a year a player that hasn't been charged but, according to its own findings, clearly did something worthy of suspension.
The university is trying to gain immediate eligibility for a player who hasn't been charged, but clearly, by his own admission and from detailed police reports, did something worthy of being kicked off another team.
The university has suspended indefinitely a player who has been accused of hitting a woman — a player whose defense is the woman started the confrontation — but no arrest has been made.

Pretty much sums it up.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go:

star%20wars%20white%20darth%20vader%

If you need the link: Star Wars,white star wars white darth vader gay rainbows 1920x1200 wallpaper ? Star Wars,white star wars white darth vader gay rainbows 1920x1200 wallpaper ? Stars Wallpaper ? Desktop Wallpaper

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are Sanders and Meander still attending classes?

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I motion for this thread to be moved to the Texas forum since they are apparently the only ones that feel the need to talk about this endlessly.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I motion for this thread to be moved to the Texas forum since they are apparently the only ones that feel the need to talk about this endlessly.
-
I agree. Fact that the sporting news put out a piece on this clearly means it is a non-event and Texas-centric..

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how do I do change the avatar?

1. Go to the image and right click selecting save image.
2. Once image is saved to your computer then click on your name CodaXX and it will take you to your profile.
3. Once on your profile page click "customize profile" it will be on a black bar right below your name.
4. You should see a selection titled "Edit Avatar" at the point you should be good.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have consistently been in support of penalizing anyone who commits violence against women even when it pertained to OU. But this writer needs to unwind the knot in his lavender panties and man up. He's got the shrill voice of a Gloria Steinem and the writing ability of a typical Huffington Post "journalist". He wants a standard penalty for each separate situation? Would a firing squad appease his delicate sensitivities? Geez. It's a wonder any of these kids even give a shit any more if too many adults who are supposed to be mature enough to understand a semblance of justice are reduced to thinking like this character. Hint: each case stands on its own merits; the penalties are obviously going to be different in each case. The bottom line is each case has penalties for the guilty party.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have consistently been in support of penalizing anyone who commits violence against women even when it pertained to OU. But this writer needs to unwind the knot in his lavender panties and man up. He's got the shrill voice of a Gloria Steinem and the writing ability of a typical Huffington Post "journalist". He wants a standard penalty for each separate situation? Would a firing squad appease his delicate sensitivities? Geez. It's a wonder any of these kids even give a shit any more if too many adults who are supposed to be mature enough to understand a semblance of justice are reduced to thinking like this character. Hint: each case stands on its own merits; the penalties are obviously going to be different in each case. The bottom line is each case has penalties for the guilty party.

oh, there is a reason these threads keep getting started, no doubt.

just consider the OP of some of them....

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

throw it up. Stupid DirectTV can not even wait for the merger to be completed.

:dhd:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice avatar OP

Fheg

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is some grade A spin. I don't think our president could've done it any better, cuddos.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know, but they were kicked off the team and not practicing.

So the university of texico harbors known and charged sexual offenders on campus?

That's fucking disgusting.

Anyone that would send their daughter there should have their head examined.