• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Article on Baylor and shadyness

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so different than a city like Austin.

You cant sweep anything under the rug in Austin- the reporters wont allow it. If UT tried to muscle them, it would blow up in their faces.

Maybe 40-50 years ago, it would be a different story, but not now.

It like that for the Sooners as well. I rmember an article about Jermaine Greshamn getting a ticket for not using his seatbelt.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the following video will evidence, the Baylor campus does have a quantity of mature shade trees.

Additionally, Waco is listed as a Tree City by the Arbor Day organization.
Tree City USA Directory - The Arbor Day Foundation
So, we must conclude that indeed Baylor is "shady," though we can point out the large areas on campus deliberately bereft of trees.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the following video will evidence, the Baylor campus does have a quantity of mature shade trees.

Additionally, Waco is listed as a Tree City by the Arbor Day organization.
Tree City USA Directory - The Arbor Day Foundation
So, we must conclude that indeed Baylor is "shady," though we can point out the large areas on campus deliberately bereft of trees.

This guy gets it. Probably because Knoxville is also known for its shadyness, dating back to the efforts of that great Arborist Phillip Fulmer

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy gets it. Probably because Knoxville is also known for its shadyness, dating back to the efforts of that great Arborist Phillip Fulmer
Neyland was a saint. Dickey was Bodhisattva. Those that followed... Well, to err is human.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an absolute waste of a great talent. Ukwuachu has NFL level skills, and when I heard he was dismissed was sick. Wish I could give more info on why he was dismissed, but unless there is a felony committed BSU is hush to the public on all this shit.

It sucks. He was a stud his freshman year, unstoppable at times and a first team freshman All-American. And if you're curious I'll tell you why he got the boot from Boise. When he first got to school he got a MIP. Petersen warned him that any further missteps would result in suspension or being removed from the team all together. A couple of years after that, following his redshirt freshman season. It was revealed that he was hammered and on an assortment of drugs and put his hand through a window following an argument with his girlfriend. He didn't get arrested or anything, but when Petersen caught wind of it, he decided to cut ties and send him on his way. Ladies and gentlemen Coach Pete don't play. If you fuck up, you're gone period. It doesn't matter how good of a player you are either. Just ask Marcus Peters, this year's first round draft pick.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sweat Baylor. They're a cute little flash in the pan like SMU was in the 1980's. They'll get caught paying players, hushing stuff up, cutting corners, etc. and find themselves in a heap of trouble because they tried to cover it up. Then it will all be over and they'll get sanctions that bury their program. The good news: it will help lead to the demise of the Big XII and we can get out of this Dead Conference Walking.

Is that how you guys are planning to get out of your annual ass-whomping at the hands of BU?

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that how you guys are planning to get out of your annual ass-whomping at the hands of BU?

You're bragging about beating some of the worst teams OU's had in the past 10 years? You got a little better and we got a whole lot worse. That explains the recent results. But yes, I want out of this shitty conference. I'm all for moving to the Pac 12 .......... a conference that wouldn't take Baylor under any circumstances. We'll get back to beating you every year if we stay in the Big XII but so what? I'd rather get better and take my chances in a real conference......even the SEC if that's the alternative to a Has-Been Big XII.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're bragging about beating some of the worst teams OU's had in the past 10 years? You got a little better and we got a whole lot worse. That explains the recent results. But yes, I want out of this shitty conference. I'm all for moving to the Pac 12 .......... a conference that wouldn't take Baylor under any circumstances. We'll get back to beating you every year if we stay in the Big XII but so what? I'd rather get better and take my chances in a real conference......even the SEC if that's the alternative to a Has-Been Big XII.

So to summarize:

"This conference sucks but we still can't manage to win it because we're so awesome."

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to summarize:

"This conference sucks but we still can't manage to win it because we're so awesome."

Keep taking those dumb ass pills, boy, because they're working. Since you have a problem with reading comprehension I'll spell it out for you. We suck right now which is what you did forever and a day. That means we get beat a lot like you did forever and a day. But OU is an elite program which will eventually right the ship (even if it takes a coaching change) and then we'll be back to normal which means you'll be losing to us again. You've been doing better since the Texas and Oklahoma programs have been down. But that will never last. Take another pill, son, and enjoy it while you can.